ESP LTD SC-607B with mods (all maple body).

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP LTD SC-607B Baritone 7 string guitar, great cond. Not a scracth.
Modifications (if any): All hardware with the exception of the string furrels have been switched to Black hardware, Upgraded tuners to Sperzel locking tuners and the pickups have been changed from the EMGs to a pair of Dimarzio D-Activator 7s.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, Texas.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): gunshow86de, joshuallen, st2012, trenolds39, vhmetalx, rogueleader, guitarman700, ulexes, guitar_player_4_2_0, heavy7-665, GRUNTKOR, corpsegrinder88, tkozuch
Price: Looking to trade for an Ibanez RGA121, RG1570, RG3120 or any other kind of prestige anyone wants to offer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed about this one that differs from other SC607Bs and my own SC607 is the neck is a WHOLE lot thinner. Very nice playing guitar.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Sorry dude, not a huge schecter fan but thanks for the offer.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Ok, She is up for sale now ! $500. Upon closer inspection, the previous owner glued the mounting bezels on there, shouldn't be hard to remove at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')