ESP LTD SC-608B 2008 [UK]

Stresspill

Sig Addict
Reaction score
I don't need to say much about this guitar here, if you're on this site you likely know everything there is to know about it already. This is an original 2008 spec model, with mahogany body, and in my opinion this sounds and feels way better than the more recent models. Completely stock with EMG 808 pups, ESP locking tuners, hipshot hardtail bridge, maple thru-neck, 27" scale, etc etc.

I'm the original owner and have taken very good care of her, it's never been gigged and is in stunning condition. It's with regret that I have to let this go, not least because it means breaking up the dear triplets, but I'm moving to Los Angeles in a few weeks and so I need some cash to pay for the flight (i.e. no trades I'm afraid). I need this gone asap before the plane fares get hiked up too high.

Would have to be local pickup or I can arrange to personally deliver it within reasonable distance in exchange for expenses. If you would want it shipped, PM me and I'll look into the necessary arrangements/packaging etc but please no time wasters, I haven't got much to spare.

Contact Info: PM here
References: ParkaDez, projectjetfire, morgasm7
Price: £550, reasonable offers considered.

Pics:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Videos:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stresspill

Sig Addict
Reaction score
Final bump before this goes to cash converters, last chance to make me an offer! Price is a steal as it is, this thing was £1100 when I bought it!

')