ESP LTD SC 608b

Dildonious

Reaction score
I am looking to buy one of these beasts. Anyone have any sweet tips? Likes or dislikes? or better yet trying to get rid of one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xchristopherx

Reaction score
I bought one like two weeks ago. I love it. It sounds absurdly good. With the scale I'd say don't go too overboard with string gauge.

halogen8

Reaction score
I bought one like two weeks ago. I love it. It sounds absurdly good. With the scale I'd say don't go too overboard with string gauge.

How do you like the pickup configuration on that?

I thought I would really miss neck pickup for solos above the 12th fret so I went with the H308 instead which has a more traditional pickup configuration. It was also a matter of not having many 8 strings in my area to try.

LaPerraLoca

Reaction score
I am looking to buy one of these beasts. Anyone have any sweet tips? Likes or dislikes? or better yet trying to get rid of one.

Im on the same boat here, trying to get some feedback... seems simple, but sometimes ppl just dont help out...

Gamma362

Loomis Fanboy
Reaction score
I got one about a month ago, and love it. the neck is fast, and very thin, the guitar sounds great. My only complaint is the scale length for the tuning I am in, I tuned to drop E flat and the scale could be a bit longer for it imo, but for keeping in standard tuning it should be fine, even a half step down. Overall its a great guitar and extremely well made, I would recommend it to anyone.

xchristopherx

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Honestly, I have a 6 string carpenter as well.So, I like the middle pickup. It has great character, I use it for cleans mostly. Or going for really throaty sounding leads. I find it quite usable. Also, it's never gotten inmy way, I have heard some complaints, but I use jazz picks and I have never had any kind of interference with pickups. I've got an eclipse as well. I am a big fan of ESP/ ltd. my sc608b is my favorite guitar.

')