ESP/LTD summer 2011 lineup

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
they do have some 8, 7 strings and 6 strings. nice to see them expanding into acoustics too now:

EC-407.jpg

EX-V-7.jpg

H-8.jpg

EC-401FM.jpg

EC-401.jpg

EC-401VF.jpg

EC-256P.jpg

Viper-256P.jpg

ST-203.jpg

AC-10E-LH.jpg

AC-10E-12.jpg

they also have a bunch of bases as well.

source: The ESP Guitar Company | 2011 USA Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Definitely wana try out the EC and V 7 strings, and the EC FMs look really nice buy god dammit EMG need to fuck off a bit. One of the main things stopping me from getting ESP/LTDs is the sheer number of models that use them.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Yeah, EMG using bass pickup housing on their 7 string models have nearly ruined the 7 string market for me... that's a dead horse though.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
No kidding - the Eclipse, V and Explorer are all guitars that I'd play. Throw in some Blackouts or an extra 9v and you're set. Indonesian/Korean quality has impressed me a lot in the last two years.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
I like that reindeer blue EC. It's also good to see them put more p90 guitars in.

NeglectedField

Reaction score
I'll have a V-307 or EX-307 thanks! A 6-string version of that 3-aside layout would be good, mind.

Shinto

ss.org lurker
Reaction score
Not enough ebony and to much EMG.

You're expecting ebony from LTDs? Not that they're bad guitars by any means, but you need to have more reasonable expectations.

I would've preferred passives also, but that's as far as I'll talk about this. It's good that they're offering shapes other than the super-strat though. The more the merrier?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're expecting ebony from LTDs? Not that they're bad guitars by any means, but you need to have more reasonable expectations.

The LTD series guitars aren't $200 Strat copies. These can get into the $800 to $1100 range. In fact there are LTDs already with Ebony boards.

Agile doesn't seem to have a problem putting it on $300 ALs.

:2c:

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score

I would've preferred passives also, but that's as far as I'll talk about this. It's good that they're offering shapes other than the super-strat though. The more the merrier?

Some companies offer mahogany bodies and ebony boards on their Korean guitars...

cough-Bcrich-cough

;)

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Fixed. :D

I do really dig B.C.Rich's offering still. :agreed:

Well, who is to say? I'm certainly not scraping the the finish off mine to find out! Though I do accept it's not going to be the same quality / density as the high grade stuff, but who else is offering original Floyd Rose Trems, EMGs and ebony at £600? ;)

And as for the sound, I've never had any complaints! :D

')