ESP/LTD summer 2011 lineup

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
The LTD series guitars aren't $200 Strat copies. These can get into the $800 to $1100 range. In fact there are LTDs already with Ebony boards.

Agile doesn't seem to have a problem putting it on $300 ALs.

:2c:

these guy offer ebony boards:
bc rich (as mentioned)
agile
schecter (rare though)
some LTDs
dillion (canada)
Tokai (canada)
jackson (some that are in the same price range too)
prs se (just one that i'm aware one...)
dean

i'm sure there are others too

Levi79

Reaction score
Wow I want that EX 7! An EX-400 was my first real guitar and I've missed it since I sold it.

ESPfanboy

Reaction score
You're expecting ebony from LTDs? Not that they're bad guitars by any means, but you need to have more reasonable expectations.

I would've preferred passives also, but that's as far as I'll talk about this. It's good that they're offering shapes other than the super-strat though. The more the merrier?

my ltd has ebony. so it cant be to much to ask.

Dvaienat

Reaction score
I'm liking the ECs with the P-90 pups and the EC-401VF models. Any word of ESP standard models?

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
It's mildly amusing that people cream their knickers over a rosewood neck but turn up their nose at a rosewood fretboard.

I love this too. Rosewood boards are just as desirable as maple or ebony, assuming the quality of each is equal. I've played on some miserably awful maple fretboards.

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
EC-407.jpg

HOT!!

MatthewK

Reaction score
I think it's cool they have some models with P-90s.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
really liking a lot of these new guitars. The new colors for the ec's are drool worthy! Just wish two things:
1. More guitars with passives
2. More color options for the H and MH-NT guitars!!!

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
The reindeer blue is absolutely tits. The day a Horizon-27 hits US shores (basically the keiko loureiro sig, but no fancy inlay work), i'm all over it.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: at people bitching about "no ebony fb" or "EMGs"

there are as many 7-strings available by ESP/LTD as never before. especially, they now have almost all shapes available as 7-strings.

i could see that if demand is big enough for a certain model, more finishes and pickups will be offered. just like with the 6-string eclipses

Edika

Reaction score
Probably testing the waters even more with LTD's. It's another thing to have 4 or 5 mid priced 7 string models and another to have 4 or 5 higher priced 7 strings models. I don't have that much of a problem with the rosewood or EMG's rather with the black color. Even though the EC7 shape is my least favorite I would buy the white version because I am sick of black guitars :p!!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
:lol: at people bitching about "no ebony fb" or "EMGs"

there are as many 7-strings available by ESP/LTD as never before. especially, they now have almost all shapes available as 7-strings.

i could see that if demand is big enough for a certain model, more finishes and pickups will be offered. just like with the 6-string eclipses

Ebony I couldn't give a shit about, but bitching about EMGs is a pretty understandable thing imo. If people really want EMGs then they can get them put in, but it's a lot more difficult for those who want more choice and go for passives. They could throw in a pair of dimarzios or blackouts in passive housing and make everyones lives easier not to mention probably get a few people buy their guitars who wouldn't now.

')