ESP LTD Viper 407

• Thread starter xBOBxSAGETx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
FOR SALE OR TRADE!!! I'm just throwing this on here before ebay! (don't get paid till next Thursday :/ ) Any questions please feel free to PM or shoot me an email!!

This guitar was used to record Oceano's debut album DEPTHS! There is some belt buckle rash on the back of the guitar not bad though!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Mahogany body
3-piece set maple neck
Rosewood fretboard with flag inlays and model name at 12th fret
25-1/2" scale
EMG 81-7/707 active pickups
Volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle
Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stop tailpiece
24 extra-jumbo frets
Grover tuners
Black hardware
Modifications (if any): Strap button moved to the horn and duct taped for extra carnage \m/
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country):New Lenox IL 60451
Contact Info (No Phone #s) aaguillon@live.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): eBay userid trojanman0214
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 450 OBO
Pictures: PM or email for more pictures!!!!

Attachments

• guitar1.jpg
    guitar1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 128
  • buckle rash.jpg
    buckle rash.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 71

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
This has to be Jeremy's, Andy only got ATX's and shecter shit

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
@teqnick this is Jeremey's 7. They both had these guitars when they first switched to 7's. @envenomedcky you're a fool dude, don't come in here talkin' about stuff that you have NO CLUE on what you're talking about. I know every member of Oceano and past members personally. Jeremy is now in Rooks a Djentcore band ROOKS {NEW SONG UP NOW} on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads send em a message and ask you ROOK. I really can't stand people who just think they know it all over the internet, I usually don't respond to people like this over the internet but this dude is obviously a rook. Look at this youtube video, this is Jeremy's 7 before he ducted it up. Andy did some recordings with an Ibbey i think for leads

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Hey, just so you know, I play in a band you might have heard of called OCEANO. Adam told me that Jer never used this guitar on the album. It did belong to him but he didn't use it on Depths. He used it for scratch tracks, but as for the actual songs, no. Look up any newer videos of Oceano and you'll see me. Who's the "rook" now?

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
I've talked to Jer and Adam about that guitar and it was used for the album. I've know Adam since I was about 14. Adam must be confused. I'm definitely no rook, I think you're the rook who is from lame ass OHIO the only good thing that came outta Ohio is Bone Thugs N Harmony.

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
Just talked to Nick the other "OCEANO" guitarist he agree with the Bone Thugs statement and he said it was used on the album. YOU JUST GOT TREATED LIKE THE LAME YOU ARE NO FALL BACK OFF MY THREAD!!!

Reaction score
Hey, just so you know, I play in a band you might have heard of called OCEANO. Adam told me that Jer never used this guitar on the album. It did belong to him but he didn't use it on Depths. He used it for scratch tracks, but as for the actual songs, no. Look up any newer videos of Oceano and you'll see me. Who's the "rook" now?
I don't think the "Rook" statement caught on, and sorry that you're obviously not in Oceano brotha =\.

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
Don't matter if it caught on or not you're obviously a trend follower :D. Sall good though dog. I ain't here to make enemy's. We're not gonna prove anything over the internet it's my word against yours.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
My main problem here is that you're trying to sell something for much more than it is. I am in Wheaton right now with Nick and Jason, both of them have told me that guitar was not used on the album because of piss poor intonation and the fact that it was falling apart at the time. whether or not that has been fixed is besides the point. It's your word against the word of people who were there. I'm not trying to make enemies here either, I've been posting here for a long time and I've made a lot of friends here, I don't need some kid jumping on here and talking shit to me because I corrected him. And the fact that you wanted to talk shit about my home state is hilarious. How old are you? Do you realize a LARGE population of this site are Ohioans? Great job. This isn't harmony central, so if you're going to have that kind of attitude, I would suggest finding a new forum to post on. If you want to continue your little web dispute with me, don't bother. I'm not wasting any more time typing about it.

xBOBxSAGETx

Reaction score
Lmao dog I'm trading it for an RG7321 I just put that price up there so that people would throw me offers below it. But do whatchu do and I still hold my Ohio comment because it's hilarious. I'm 19 btw and I ain't goin' no where bruh and I from what I was told from Jer and Andy who were the guitarist at the time that the guitar was used on the album so excuse me for being wrong but I mean why wouldn't I trust the guitarist who were the present guitarist from the album, now with that being said maybe it wasn't used to record the album but it belonged to the last ORIGINAL member of Oceano BAM I can still sell off of that. Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')