ESP Michael Amott Ninja V w/ COA *NEW* ('08 Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Background

This is a brand new ESP Michael Amott Ninja V made in the ESP Custom Shop in Japan. Of course Michael along with his brother Christopher are the guitarists for the Swedish metal band Arch Enemy. This very guitar can be seen in their live DVD "Tyrants of the Rising Sun".

I'm not an ESP dealer, however this guitar is indeed new/mint and comes with the Certificate of Authenticity. A buddy of mine just got one of these new in box from a dealer, and it turned out he was actually looking for the Caparison Christopher Amott signature model not this. So, I agreed to take this in as a partial trade towards a Dellinger-CA :)

Features

The 2008 models differ in that they have a beautiful quilt top, an ebony fretboard (earlier ones had rosewood), and a smooth-as-silk natural mahogany neck instead of a painted one. Plus, this one has full binding, a bone but and locking tuners :metal:

This is a superb guitar. I wrote a review here for the import Ninja a few years ago which you can easily find, and as many of you remembered, I had nothing but great things to say about it. Well, this one is even nicer - as it should be for the price. I'm going to put it up for sale to fund some NAMM purchases, if no one bites I'll probably end up keeping it.

This is a discontinued model as Michael Amott has jumped ship to Dean. This is an extremely rare and hard to find guitar, and IMO one of the coolest ESPs ever made. It's currently perfectly setup in C standard tuning, but I'd be happy to set it up to the buyer's specs w/ the strings of their choice.

Price / Shipping

I'm looking for $1999 shipped or best reasonable offer and I will ship internationally as well. Seriously interested people in the Boston area are welcome to come check it out too :)

Contact

You're welcome to send me a PM or you can head over to my website and contact me through there. As most of you know, I'm always happy to talk to people online or over the phone and answer as many questions as possible :)

Photos

ninja%20022.jpg

ninja%20024.jpg

ninja%20031.jpg

ninja%20030.jpg

ninja%20036.jpg

ninja%20037.jpg

ninja%20027.jpg

ninja%20002.jpg

coa1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Nick, i can't buy that - but she's a looker!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick, i can't buy that - but she's a looker!

:agreed:

My jaw dropped when I opened the case, incredible. I love the feel of the neck too. It's not a glossy feel like on the old Ninjas, more like a natural satin or oiled finish.

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
If I wasn't concerned that I'm going to lose my job in the next couple months thanks to our lovely economy, I'd buy it.

That is an awesome guitar, so you're going to have to settle for a bump :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
')