ESP Mirage Custom Black (UK/EU)

• Thread starter bugi666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bugi666

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Mirage Custom
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): LTD case
Location (City,State or City,Country):Glasgow UK
International OK? : Yes, if buyer covers shipping costs
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay : rbugdal, few trades here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £900 ONO
Pictures: When I get home from work.

Due to relocation to Aberdeen, I will be de-cluttering my house - one of the things that has to go is the ESP guitar. It's an older Japanese ESP, which looks and plays as Jackson Soloist SL-1 (I would say much better actually, but it's an individual thing ;) ). Very comfortable neck, good fret condition.
This particular model comes with a genuine Floyd Rose bridge, unlike the earlier Mirages that have ESP bridges.
Neck-through construction, ebony fretboard. There are some dents on the guitar, I will make few pictures on Friday, at the moment I'm trying to check whether there would be any interest in it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bugi666

Reaction score
Small bump.

I have advertised the guitar on ebay, and got some info from ESP maniacs :p saying that the bridge in the guitar had to be retro-fitted, as the Mirages never came with original FR.

I always thought that the last batch of Mirages was equipped with original FR, but I cannot be sure. I take the word of some more experienced guys, who sent me tons of photos, links to catalogues etc. I bought this guitar in this condition, so if the bridge was replaced, it must have been done by some previous owners.To reflect the fact that the bridge might be retro-fitted, I will lower the price on the guitar. In all honesty, original FR is much better than the ESP bridge, but - if it has been retro-fitted, I do understand it means that someone interfered with guitar body and as such, guitar is not in "original" condition.

For a quick sale, the price is £650 firm. This is ridiculous price for this guitar. I am not intending to sell it for less, I'd rather starve to death, so don't send me silly offers (i'll give you 200 for it) please ;)

I can consider trades for a VGS soulmaster 7.

bugi666

Reaction score
So many viewings, not a single offer made? C'mon guys... I will consider some serious offers.

bugi666

Reaction score
550 on collection over next two weeks. If no one takes it at this price, I'll keep her as a dust catcher on the wall. f... It ;)

Gyver

Reaction score
damn I love these lawsuit ESPs bump for a sick ass guitar.

')