ESP NAMM 2014 Thread

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian87

Reaction score
anything new for the stephen carpenter line? Would lovee to see the SC or SCT in the Tobacco burst or Trans green they had a few years back....

one can only wish..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wyldweasil

7 string Tele's!
Reaction score
anything new for the stephen carpenter line? Would lovee to see the SC or SCT in the Tobacco burst or Trans green they had a few years back....

one can only wish..

I thought the rumor I heard was for a white SCT, but I guess I misheard and it was the EII 7 string telecaster. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I do wonder if all the oooohhhhsss and aaaahhhhhhs translated into sales for the Stef SCT's last year, I know I love mine.

6String

Reaction score
FYI, I am mainly a lurker but the ESP USA Line is 3 guitars, (Eclipse, M-III and Horizon) each available in 3 colors.

Saw them a few weeks ago at the new factory. They are top notch IMHO.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI, I am mainly a lurker but the ESP USA Line is 3 guitars, (Eclipse, M-III and Horizon) each available in 3 colors.

Saw them a few weeks ago at the new factory. They are top notch IMHO.

Don't post links to your store outside the Dealers section please

6String

Reaction score
Can you post them in the dealer section? I need to see these beauties!

I cant yet, We are not a ss.org approved dealer yet. After my mess up above I contacted Alex to set up some stuff. Figure we might as well help support the forum as we are constantly lurking and gassing on all the new guitars.

They are posted on our site though.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Just got the PM. :lol:

All I can say is...

tumblr_static_heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Ehh, ESP kinda lost me here. I'll always love horizons (Stephen Carpenter fanboy), and those new USA ones look incredible, but I'd be hard pressed to drop that kind of cash. E-II just doesn't sit with me at all, I think it's a stupid name, and I think it looks horrible on the headstock.
A couple years back I bought a brand new horizon nt-ii for $1200, and in my opinion that was the best value on a guitar out there. ESP has been kinda down hill for me since. Just my two cent's obviously, but not a fan.

emptytheearth

Reaction score
'Wow, that headstock sure doesn't like it came from another company, especially not one which name sounds like a certain condiment'

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Ehh, ESP kinda lost me here. I'll always love horizons (Stephen Carpenter fanboy), and those new USA ones look incredible, but I'd be hard pressed to drop that kind of cash. E-II just doesn't sit with me at all, I think it's a stupid name, and I think it looks horrible on the headstock.
A couple years back I bought a brand new horizon nt-ii for $1200, and in my opinion that was the best value on a guitar out there. ESP has been kinda down hill for me since. Just my two cent's obviously, but not a fan.

Well prices for MIJ guitars keep going up due to the weakness of the dollar. I could care less about the logo, still basically the same guitars made by the same people with some cool new models being released. I do see the skepticism of the logo but who knows what will happen with it in the long run.

The USA prices are high though, kind of on the fence about getting one of the M-IIIs even though I love the look of them. USA Schecters go for much less and will probably be of the same quality.

Latest posts

')