ESP NAMM 2019 thread

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

devastone

Reaction score
DCGL still is an ESP candy store...lots more in stock than what is online. They have tons of custom shop ESP there and still get tons of prototypes. ESP/Schecter can almost be looked at as twin companies.

Last time I was down there, which was a few months ago, they have a ton of Schecter protos, but definitely seem more focused on Schecter than ESP now days. And yes, I know ESP and Schecter are branches of the same tree.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
For those interested in Burly, Fender Scale, Teardrop Stocked, 7 string Horizons.

E-HR7-FX-BM-BLACK-BURST.png

E-HR7-FX-BM-ASH-BLACK.png

E-HR7-FX-BM-AQUA-BURST.png

E-HR7-FX-BM-ASH-BLACK_back.png

If only it were baritone...*sigh* Burl is not my thing but I could get past it. And D tuner is on the wrong side...

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
They’re not peace symbols, they’re Mercedes logos. Just throw that bad boy in your G- Wagon and go to the gig.

When peace signs were fashionable in the 90s I would routinely see Mercedes emblems spray-painted on walls all over the place because people didn't really know the difference.

')