ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

#3 Forever
Reaction score
Ok I get that you don't play it, but how the hell do you forget you have a guitar? Especially if it's signed by Metallica? :scratch:

Yeah...I know.....shame on me. I shouldn't forget about it.
It stays in it's original box for the time being in a spare bedroom. Making a display case for it so it will be more out in the open, but, since I tour a lot with other guitar companies' guitars that I am endorsed by and I don't take it out often, it slips my mind as a guitar that I have at home. Got it 4 years ago. Still can't believe I won it!

-AJH

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phrygian12

Reaction score
DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0540.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

DSCN0541.jpg

The neck on the the blue Mirage, seems a bit thicker than the purple Mirage, which is awesome because I don't really dig the thin C or super U shape necks. I have a M-II and it's great guitar, but I don't really like that gap you get when playing chords or whatever.

I've had G.A.S for a see thru Mirage for a long time and finally got one. Now only if I can find an old Horizon or Mirage with the Jackson Headstock style.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
WOW I missed a lot of awesome ESPs! Nice guitars guys.

Also Guil, I envy you man. You also got a nice ESP M-Seven on the way as well.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
6yic9h.jpg

it had the old cockstock too... one of the only guitars i regret selling, but books for school needed to be bought :(

the d-activators sounded totally tight butthole.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
This was a lot further back in the thread but can someone explain the "I am the table" joke?

I should probably be caught up but I'm not. I hate Metallica and Jame Hetfields vocals. So I don't keep up with anything that's too closely related to them.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
This was a lot further back in the thread but can someone explain the "I am the table" joke?

I should probably be caught up but I'm not. I hate Metallica and Jame Hetfields vocals. So I don't keep up with anything that's too closely related to them.

Just listen to this

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Just went through this thread, drooling. Stoked to get my Eclipse II back in soon and hopefully this one isn't a lemon haha

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Are they getting you a new one or still trying to fix the old one?

According to the emails, I'm going to be getting a brand new guitar and they will inspect mine, and I guess try and figure out what's actually wrong with it. The first ESP should have showed up to the warranty department on Thursday or Friday. I think that the neck has started to twist or something, although they said that it 'played great and was set up perfectly when it left their shop' even though the action was set at .067" right out of the case when I got it back :nuts: But hopefully it all gets sorted out because it's such a sweet guitar!

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
According to the emails, I'm going to be getting a brand new guitar and they will inspect mine, and I guess try and figure out what's actually wrong with it. The first ESP should have showed up to the warranty department on Thursday or Friday. I think that the neck has started to twist or something, although they said that it 'played great and was set up perfectly when it left their shop' even though the action was set at .067" right out of the case when I got it back :nuts: But hopefully it all gets sorted out because it's such a sweet guitar!

They are sweet guitars, man, all ESPs are! But I have heard sometimes ESPs have issues with the necks twisting and warping, it is not the first time I have heard of that. That being said it is a rare occurrence and you were one of the unlucky ones.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Swapped an M-II for this. Playbility-wise they're about equal and I miss the extra two frets on the M.. But I like the tone better now and I feel every guitar should have an ebony fretboard ;)

EDIT: It's the Paul Landers designed model, but I swapped out some added bling and now it resembles the rest of the Eclipse lineup. Better like this.

eclipse-blk.jpg

ec-hs-blk.jpg

Latest posts

')