ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
If anything, they actually had to throttle back, my picking off the cherry Exhibitions before trade shows. Other dealers were complaining the good shit was pre sold, so now it’s the bid/lotto system, that wasn’t always present. I did get the Wolves Explorer, but they made me give up on the skull/armor M, which someone else got. To toss me a compensation bone, they usually do flash me one or two Exhibitions, pre shows, that never go into the lotto system. Scapegoat was an example of that. They know I like the freaky shit, so it works out.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
If anything, they actually had to throttle back, my picking off the cherry Exhibitions before trade shows. Other dealers were complaining the good shit was pre sold, so now it’s the bid/lotto system, that wasn’t always present. I did get the Wolves Explorer, but they made me give up on the skull/armor M, which someone else got. To toss me a compensation bone, they usually do flash me one or two Exhibitions, pre shows, that never go into the lotto system. Scapegoat was an example of that. They know I like the freaky shit, so it works out.
lol, that is awesome!
you're basically my hero now.

GTR0B

Reverse Headstock Whore
Reaction score
Here’s another angle

That is absolutely stunning. Can I be cheeky and ask what this cost you roughly? I did a Japanese custom shop quote and that came out at £7k GBP so I'm hoping the USA stuff is a bit easier on the wallet 😅

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
That is absolutely stunning. Can I be cheeky and ask what this cost you roughly? I did a Japanese custom shop quote and that came out at £7k GBP so I'm hoping the USA stuff is a bit easier on the wallet 😅
Around $3700 out the door. Got a small discount.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, never knew the tier above Exhibition really IS called Museum

Attachments

• 9CDD17F7-16CF-4EAE-A1A9-4BC106AD525C.jpeg
    9CDD17F7-16CF-4EAE-A1A9-4BC106AD525C.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 54

McHostile

Reaction score
I just picked up this ESP Horizon 2012.

I don't know much about this exact model, but it seems different from the other ESP Horizons I've come across.
This one has Gotoh locking tuners and pearl binding around the body, neck and headstock.

Attachments

• esp1.jpg
    esp1.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 59
  • esp2.jpg
    esp2.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 58
  • esp3-min.jpg
    esp3-min.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 58

Masoo2

Reaction score
Here are my ESPs.
Jeez what a view.

What was the logic behind ordering the pickups spaced like that on the CS SV? Just curious.

Or does it have normal SV pickup spacing but the 22 fret neck installed in the usually 24 fret neck position resulted in a pushed back bridge?

')