ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
As we both know, I love that finish and there's a lot to say for keeping it that color. On the other hand, Rob has some amazing colors I would want to refinish one of my horizons in if I was stateside. His chameleon colors are more focused and don't have the kind of dead in between colors that ESPs do. The orangey star destroyer and the purple blue lynch one come to mind
People are certainly not going to agree with the route I’m choosing with this one. But, I am going to retain the original color, it’s just too cool. I thought about having him do my MII CTM in a chameleon green/gold, but there is also something about a solid black shredder I really like to. Real solution, buy more ESP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Nickel bridge and pickups. Need to get some top hat knobs and eventually replace the tuning machines too.

BD317134-D91-F-48-E7-93-C8-FF8-AD7-B64833.jpg

And as a PSA, the bridge and tail piece are Gotoh Nickel. Those knobs are Mesa Boogie chrome knobs from a Recto. The EMGs are advertised as "chrome," but sure look more like the nickel bridge?

EE9-B0-ED7-E067-4633-BF92-86968-C346695.jpg

Last edited:

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I'm considering either ONE E-II or two LTDs.

I've had my eye on these LTDs. Let me know what you think of them.

Josh Middleton

Mike Shleibaum
MH-1001NT
I like all three of those guitars, the question would be what do you prefer? I prefer a Floyd Rose, so the answer for me is the Shleibaum Arrow. I like having a variety of guitars, so the shorter scale (24.75) and single pickup are pretty fucking cool. If you prefer a 25.5 scale and/or fixed bridges I would pick the Middleton. That color with the reverse headstock is puffin’ tough in the looks department.

I feel like the V is great balance of classy and metal, I damn near bought one myself a while back. So I might be biased.

NCASO96

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I like all three of those guitars, the question would be what do you prefer? I prefer a Floyd Rose, so the answer for me is the Shleibaum Arrow. I like having a variety of guitars, so the shorter scale (24.75) and single pickup are pretty fucking cool. If you prefer a 25.5 scale and/or fixed bridges I would pick the Middleton. That color with the reverse headstock is puffin’ tough in the looks department.

I feel like the V is great balance of classy and metal, I damn near bought one myself a while back. So I might be biased.
I have a Charvel Satchel and new USA Jackson Solist... so i'm covered in the FR dept.

Love half Vs, RRs, Star shapes... I like variety as well.

I like that signature V! You have good taste in guitars... like me... 👍 :shred:

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I have a Charvel Satchel and new USA Jackson Solist... so i'm covered in the FR dept.

Love half Vs, RRs, Star shapes... I like variety as well.

I like that signature V! You have good taste in guitars... like me... 👍 :shred:
Either way, it’ll be killer. All the LTD 1000 (3) series I have had recently were killer.

madrigal77

Reaction score
Thanks guys. it arrived today, but unfortunately I'm at work, so I only got to play it for a minute unplugged. Can't wait to get home and put it through its paces! I'll post more pics tonight. I think it's definitely going to need pickup rings. DM on a LP just looks... odd.

')