ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
132167_451237101586837_1294990754_o.jpg

>Low end LTD
>Beat to shit
>No neck pickup
>EMG 85 bridge
>Duct tape
>2 empty controls
>Volume on lowest control

Dude... Are we related? :eek:

OjEVg.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
ha, me sowwy:donnie:

Don't be man, I always have bad ESP GAS :lol:

Hell this is my list of guitars to get next year-

ESP Horizon NT-II Black Aqua

ESP Horizon FR-II Reindeer Blue

ESP M-II Maple Black

ESP Eclipse Silverburst

ESP LTD Elite M-II Maple Trans Black

ESP LTD Elite ST Trans Red or blue....or BOTH

Sleazy_D

Reaction score
Don't be man, I always have bad ESP GAS :lol:

Hell this is my list of guitars to get next year-

ESP Horizon NT-II Black Aqua

ESP Horizon FR-II Reindeer Blue

ESP M-II Maple Black

ESP Eclipse Silverburst

ESP LTD Elite M-II Maple Trans Black

ESP LTD Elite ST Trans Red or blue....or BOTH

Thats quite a shopping list! haha. i hear ya on the ESP GAS, i cant wait to see what else is gonna roll out in 2013.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Thats quite a shopping list! haha. i hear ya on the ESP GAS, i cant wait to see what else is gonna roll out in 2013.

I cut A LOT of grass, man. That is, if I stay single I will get all of these.

Yeah I am excited too. They have confirmed that more ESP Standard, Signature and LTD models are coming out next year. I cannot wait, I am sure that list is going to expand.

Sleazy_D

Reaction score
Sheeeeeeeeeeyit, i will cut ALL the grass in the world for that list hahah. Oh the gas pains are brewin' and i haven't even seen whats on tap this coming year. arghghghg

xFallen

Reaction score
WZBOR.jpg

Old pic since I sold my EX-OUTLAW but I will be getting a LTD Deluxe MH-1000 this weekend :) can't wait to add it to this thread!
That one in the middle is so eye catching it wakes attention away from the other 2 lol

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
>Low end LTD
>Beat to shit
>No neck pickup
>EMG 85 bridge
>Duct tape
>2 empty controls
>Volume on lowest control

Dude... Are we related? :eek:

*nice eclipse*

haha i was really doubting between getting an EC50 and the MH50NT, in the end i find strat shapes more comfortable but the one thing that sucks is that i can't put strat knobs on it because it's arched :lol:

yours looks sweet man

phrygian12

Reaction score
How about something from the old USA ESP Custom Shop? Talk about rare, ever seen a semi-hollow Horizon before?! :hbang:

48th_Street_Custom_2.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_3.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_1.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_5.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_4.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_6.jpg

48th_Street_Custom_7.jpg

Snagged this from Japan and brought her back to the states, forgot I never shared pics (held off on posting about it a while back until I knew I had locked it down and it had left Japan, but then I forgot to post about it later :lol:)! It's a pretty cool guitar, little piece of ESP history right there! :yesway: The stock pickups are great, the folks at the shop put a fresh set of strings on her before shipping so I still haven't killed them yet but I'm curious to check what the pickups are in this one. They sound like an older JB in the bridge and either a Jazz or a 59 neck, but the combo sounds fantastic stock so I don't think I'm going to end up touching a thing on here. :shrug: It has a carbon fiber nut too which was a nice touch! :yesway: She's definitely seen some playing time, the frets have been recrowned for sure, but this thing has some major balls behind it! :D I'm still trying to confirm it, but I think I even know the gent who built this one and if it was in fact him, I'm not surprised that it's such a good guitar! :rofl:

..........:bowdown: I WANT DAT!

Would it be too much trouble to ask for a video of it? I'm super curious of how it sounds both plugged and unplugged.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
^That's making me want an EC-407 even more. :lol:

haha i was really doubting between getting an EC50 and the MH50NT, in the end i find strat shapes more comfortable but the one thing that sucks is that i can't put strat knobs on it because it's arched :lol:

yours looks sweet man

Thanks. :D

I was eyeing either the M-50 or the MH-50 since I wanted something with a "strat" scale length. After finding out about the EC-50 (and seeing some live videos of Rammstein :lol:) I decided to get this one instead, and decided that 24.75'' isn't so bad for a 6-string. :p

Also, it was refinished by me. Was originally a tobacco sunburst (you can see it on the first page of this thread), but I decided to refinish it blue. It was my first refin, so it isn't that good. :lol: Now that I know a bit more, I may eventually refinish it again, this time either a purple or slime green.

Schmeer

Riff .....istrator
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my ESP :shred:

Attachments

• bilde-1.jpg
    bilde-1.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 77
  • bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 47
')