ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
ESP "The Mirage" Custom. This will be Mr. Bowes' eventually :yesway:

IMG_3055.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Manhell

Reaction score
Hello, I want to give my contribute too since I just love ESPs

I have a 99 M-II deluxe and a 97 The Mirage,
I've seen some The Mirages in here but mine has a Floyd Rose and no sperzels;

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
DSC00386.jpg

BKP Rebel Yell set :D
DSC00385.jpg

Eclipse I Full thickness
Untitled-2.jpg

I love this M-II so much that I'll probably buy another one just for the heck of it when I got the money.

This may sound stupid, but for a second there, I thought I saw Sid the Sloth from Ice Age taking the first pic because it looks him right above the bridge volume knob :lol:

UV7BK4LIFE

Schecter A7 addict
Reaction score
I hate mahogany necks, and I love Les Pauls. Major problem. This is my LTD WA-600 and the only mass production Les Paul model with a neck through maple neck and stock passive pickups that I know of. Other features include locking tuners, ebony board and SD JB/'59 pups. I'm Will Adler and ESP/LTD very grateful for making this highly underestimated guitar. It's a keeper fo sho. This pic is the day it arrived but I have it for two years now.

04052011286.jpg

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Did my best on an overcast day to snag some more pics of the Semi-hollow Horizon while I had the chance:

48th_Hollow_1.jpg

48th_Hollow_2.jpg

48th_Hollow_3.jpg

48th_Hollow_4.jpg

48th_Hollow_5.jpg

48th_Hollow_6.jpg

48th_Hollow_7.jpg

48th_Hollow_8.jpg

48th_Hollow_9.jpg

48th_Hollow_10.jpg

48th_Hollow_11.jpg

48th_Hollow_12.jpg

48th_Hollow_13.jpg

48th_Hollow_14.jpg

48th_Hollow_15.jpg

48th_Hollow_16.jpg

48th_Hollow_17.jpg

48th_Hollow_18.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to hang onto it or not, there are a few things I've had my eye on that I can't swing unless I sell a few items so this might be heading out, who knows. :lol: Pretty unique guitar though and it definitely sounds and plays awesome so if it stays I won't be crying about it or anything! :D Cool little piece of ESP history right there!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks Kev! Yeah it does seem weird that they don't offer that option on the Horizon as I know they have done semi-hollow Eclipse models before, but then again this was a one-off custom shop order back when the CS was run out of the US so who knows. :lol:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I might have to talk to my dealers so they can talk to their reps about it. Idk how much it would be. Custom shops with basic spec changes are not too expensive, but something like this would be a pretty penny

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Thanks Kev! Yeah it does seem weird that they don't offer that option on the Horizon as I know they have done semi-hollow Eclipse models before, but then again this was a one-off custom shop order back when the CS was run out of the US so who knows. :lol:

I might have to talk to my dealers so they can talk to their reps about it. Idk how much it would be. Custom shops with basic spec changes are not too expensive, but something like this would be a pretty penny

I know it's a very different model, but the Brett Garsed Horizon is semi hollow.

Here's my ESP Horizon FR SW

P1010145.jpg

P1010153.jpg

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's a very different model, but the Brett Garsed Horizon is semi hollow.

Huh interesting, never saw that one but it's also not sold in the US and the design for the sound hole is a little less traditional and might not be as popular if you're not from Australia or a fan of the Southern Cross being prominently displayed on your guitar I'd guess.... :lol: ;)

brett.jpg

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Huh interesting, never saw that one but it's also not sold in the US and the design for the sound hole is a little less traditional and might not be as popular if you're not from Australia I'd guess.... :lol: ;)

:lol: The southern cross constellation is excessively and often tastelessly used here as a tattooed badge of patriotism. I'd probably like it more if there weren't a racist, uneducated stigma associated here with the southern cross. (IMO)
The fact that a model is in the export line shouldn't stop the die-hard yanks who really want it, like bunches of the other obscurities in the export series. They'll find a way.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: The southern cross constellation is excessively and often tastelessly used here as a tattooed badge of patriotism. I'd probably like it more if there weren't a racist, uneducated stigma associated here with the southern cross. (IMO)
The fact that a model is in the export line shouldn't stop the die-hard yanks who really want it, like bunches of the other obscurities in the export series. They'll find a way.

Yeah I guess if you're not actively looking for it, you wouldn't know it existed (until you had posted that, I had no idea he even had a sig model! :lol:).

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Yeah I guess if you're not actively looking for it, you wouldn't know it existed (until you had posted that, I had no idea he even had a sig model! :lol:).

Yeah you're right. It's not his first sig model actually. He has a custom shop Horizon with the cock stock, which was his first Horizon and main guitar for years (and probably still is) since becoming an ESP endorser. These were available in the standard series, as well as the extremely unreasonably priced custom shop models.
brett_garsed.jpg

Edit: better pic

Lord knows I wish these would come to the USA, such a simple yet gorgeous looking guitar. Nice one man!

True, thanks dude! :yesway:

kyo126

Reaction score
I wanted this one while ago, they were all sold before they hit the floor. So I have to pre-order it 5 months ago and it got here right before christmas!
IMG_20121221_123820_zps4a7adf56.jpg

IMG_20121221_123828_zpsa5ee3dbb.jpg

')