ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just received my ec01-ft and it’s full of this. I’m returning it. So frustrating and annoying. My first Ltd and this is what I get.

Attachments

• IMG_5197.jpeg
    IMG_5197.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just received my ec01-ft and it’s full of this. I’m returning it. So frustrating and annoying. My first Ltd and this is what I get.
Sorry to see this my dude. Where did you order it from? Can recommend Sweetwater if they have the same model in stock.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sorry to see this my dude. Where did you order it from? Can recommend Sweetwater if they have the same model in stock.
I ordered it from zzounds. I paid for next day shipping and now I have to wait 3 business days for their return email. What a joke

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered it from zzounds. I paid for next day shipping and now I have to wait 3 business days for their return email. What a joke

You might be surprised. They typically have a 24 hour turnaround for RMA labels if you make a request on the site.

Source: I've sent a lot of shit back to them.

')