ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I returned the guitar on Friday and zzounds said they’d ship the replacement that day. It’s now Tuesday and I haven’t even received a tracking number. It’s becoming beyond irritating at this point. I want to tell zzounds to shove it up their ass and keep it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I returned the guitar on Friday and zzounds said they’d ship the replacement that day. It’s now Tuesday and I haven’t even received a tracking number. It’s becoming beyond irritating at this point. I want to tell zzounds to shove it up their ass and keep it.
That’s because they really suck, I know you might not want to hear it. But buy from a dealer who actually gives a shit.

madrigal77

Reaction score
I want this thing so bad. I actually almost got it when I was in Tokyo in May. Unfortunately my flight was leaving in a few hours and I had already checked my bags, so it would have been too rushed and stressful. My wife said I could get it when we go in January for New Years, but then they massively increased the price and she says no 😭
0529152439_6656ca2765ea7.jpeg

https://bigboss.jp/store/products/detail/34766#item_detail

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That’s because they really suck, I know you might not want to hear it. But buy from a dealer who actually gives a shit.
Finally got a hold of someone who actually gave me answers. I was told it definitely shouldn’t have taken this long and he’ll contact the warehouse and get it shipped. So I should have it tomorrow. He gave me my money back for the next day shipping and gave me a 25 dollar gift certificate. So let’s see what happens tomorrow…

')