ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Bah. This is what I get for browsing eBay late at night...

n1FGo.jpg

Coming soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score

n1FGo.jpg

Coming soon.

Eric, you sir, are a man of impeccable taste. PRS, Suhr, Thorn, KXK and now you are one of us ESP Brethren! Good choice sir! Tell us how it is. I never knew ESP would met your very high standards...

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Eric, you sir, are a man of impeccable taste. PRS, Suhr, Thorn, KXK and now you are one of us ESP Brethren! Good choice sir! Tell us how it is. I never knew ESP would met your very high standards...

:rofl: I owned an M-I before, great guitar. Only sold it because the satin finish was a royal pain in the ass to keep clean and I didn't much care for the ToM.

A Kamikaze-III or sunburst Tiger might be joining this one sooner or later :)

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Coming soon.

This is what I get for browsing the french Craigslist-style site....

Coming soon. :fawk:
Waiting for owner other pics to ascertain authenticity & stuff, (that truss rod cover certainly isn't original) guess it's one of the later EXP bolt-ons. Gave up on getting a true MX, just too expensive now.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
:rofl: I owned an M-I before, great guitar. Only sold it because the satin finish was a royal pain in the ass to keep clean and I didn't much care for the ToM.

A Kamikaze-III or sunburst Tiger might be joining this one sooner or later :)

Yeah my M-II has the satin finish one it, it feels nice but can scratch easily. You always had good taste, just be sure to keep this one for a while :lol:

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I suck at taking photographs, but I just wanted to show you the flame on my Horizon NT-II.

IMG_0329.JPG

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

n1FGo.jpg

Coming soon.

Nice one! I'm hot on the trail of a right-handed one! Best thing to come out of Kiko Loureiro dropping his endorsement!

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Took me longer to get pics up than I said. Here is the MII NTB plus the LTD KH602 I got on Christmas

longfxukxnhair-albums-gear-picture7529-dsc00623.jpg

longfxukxnhair-albums-gear-picture7528-dsc00625.jpg

elq

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Just a tease for now, as it arrived as I was getting ready to go to work...

IMG_20130104_105450.jpg

I'll take pics with my DSLR tomorrow as it'll be too dark when I get home, so NGD thread then.

Reaction score
Just a tease for now, as it arrived as I was getting ready to go to work...

IMG_20130104_105450.jpg

I'll take pics with my DSLR tomorrow as it'll be too dark when I get home, so NGD thread then.

Waiting for the rest. Damn teasers.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I was recently in the market for an ESP M-II maple, and saw the new one-off ESP M-II Custom Nick (Zimbloth here) from The Axe Palace had in his store. Couldn't get it out of my head for days, so I bought the damn thing :lol:

Sorry about the pics, they're the best I could do without taking it outside. I took the pics earlier - it's now 9pm here in the middle of a summer heatwave and it's still 40 degrees celcius out there.

P1010164.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010181.jpg

Untitled.jpg

P1010196.jpg

P1010198.jpg

Custom 5/'59 combo, and it's quite refreshing to not have the 12th fret ESP inlay. The sustain on this one is nearly twice that of my ESP Horizon FR, and it screams harmonically, too.

:yesway:

')