ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Translated most of it. Seems risky to ship to the US without a proper case and all. Me thinks risk outweighs the potential reward here.

Unless you have some way of buying directly off of YA, then you're going to have to go through a 3rd party anyway and they will likely repackage it. I imported my green viper from japan and it came in a ESP soft case like that one. Had no issues.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Unless you have some way of buying directly off of YA, then you're going to have to go through a 3rd party anyway and they will likely repackage it. I imported my green viper from japan and it came in a ESP soft case like that one. Had no issues.
The horror!!! Gas is unbelievably high. I’m going to wait overnight and decide tomorrow.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
The horror!!! Gas is unbelievably high. I’m going to wait overnight and decide tomorrow.

Only 18 hours left and folks are still bidding. That and middleman expenses might put it out of wherever you want it.

If you're looking for something specific, I can be on the lookout and just let you know if something comes up.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Translated most of it. Seems risky to ship to the US without a proper case and all. Me thinks risk outweighs the potential reward here.

I've bought 7 or so guitars from Japan (5 of which were through Buyee), most without a hardcase. I've never had a single incident of damage or errors with shipping. Buyee in particular packages them fairly well, though that's an additional cost on top of what you see when bidding, so keep that in mind.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Only 18 hours left and folks are still bidding. That and middleman expenses might put it out of wherever you want it.

If you're looking for something specific, I can be on the lookout and just let you know if something comes up.
I’m looking for an M1 or an M2 in HS configuration. Preference reverse HS, ebony board. Prefer a metallic color, but I really am not too picky on color.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
I’m looking for an M1 or an M2 in HS configuration. Preference reverse HS, ebony board. Prefer a metallic color, but I really am not too picky on color.

And one more, but in snow white. I think you can use Rinkya to buy off digimart. I used Rinkya to get one of my vipers. No issues.

Cheers.

https://www.digimart.net/cat01/shop3420/DS06268376/

upload_2020-7-28_21-8-17.jpeg

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
You really keep yer thumb on these don’t you?

Actually, I really don't. I just happen to come across stuff and remember where I found it, honestly. Also, often people are looking for JDM ESP's (as they're more rare), so it's best to use JP resources.

I would also go for a single hum job.

Single Hum is going to be much more rare as the M-I was phased out pretty early. By my estimation, M-I's are going to come up more often in the non-reversed lawsuit head style. Might affect price.

Also, I made an assumption that you're looking for Mirage Customs (neck thru M's). Do you care whether it's Custom/CTM (NTB) or Deluxe (Bolt-On)?

What’s your collection like?

I have 1 Stream Bass, 4 Viper 7's, and 2 Horizons. The Stream and one viper were stateside. All the rest were imports from Japan.

TheBolivianSniper

Reaction score
What does everything think of a Horizon III or MII compared to a production RG, middle of the line for both? Just curious.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
What does everything think of a Horizon III or MII compared to a production RG, middle of the line for both? Just curious.
Pretty massively different. Unless it’s an M with bolt on extra thin flat neck they are totally different beasts. I’d take the ESPs, personally.

')