ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phrygian12

Reaction score
Man I'm Jelly at Guill666, I want an old school Mirage with the Jackson style headstock! laskjgkljasglkj

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
Guill, how could you let any of them go? Not enough room? Get a warehouse, it's seems you could afford one.

Vinchester

Reaction score
yeah haha the SV cases are huge, but they're worth it for the guitar that is inside :lol:

I'll never let my SV go, it's a killer guitar (once you got rid of the EMGs, that it :D)

what we need is more Arrow models in this thread !

Hey you SV owners what do you think of the neck joint? I love the shape too (am a big fan of Rhoads) but that neck thru joint on the Alexi totally put me off. Beyond the 17th fret your thumb is practically wrapping the body itself :spock:

guill666

Reaction score
@Guill666: Dibs on the MX ! :D
Nearly pulled the trigger on the tele, you got it on ebay not that long ago, correct ?

Nope got it for at least 2 years. But you probably saw my sell auction for it some weeks ago.

I decided to keep it finally as the trussroad is kind broken and don't wanna scam someone selling it broken :)

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
Hey you SV owners what do you think of the neck joint? I love the shape too (am a big fan of Rhoads) but that neck thru joint on the Alexi totally put me off. Beyond the 17th fret your thumb is practically wrapping the body itself :spock:

Well yeah the neck joint isn't at the best position ever but I dunno, I can play it normally.I prefer the upper fret zone on my SV to the one on my RR

MatthewK

Reaction score

The body meets the neck on a JP6 or an RG (with AANJ) at the 17th fret too. It's not a problem for me on those guitars and it's not a problem on the SV either. I haven't had the pleasure of playing a 24-fret Jackson RR, so I can't comment on how it compares to those.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
what we need is more Arrow models in this thread !

Even though I don't have the Arrow but I have Jesse's signature guitar on order which is based on the Arrow shape!

I have the Alexi (two of them, actually) and I have no problem with the neck joint, I can reach the 24th fret without any issue.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I already mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if the Andromeda version of the Arrow model weren't so expensive, I'd already own one! :rofl: That is by far the best-looking flying V design on the market today! :wub:

Vinchester

Reaction score
Ah thanks guys. Know what I've been playing my Eclipse which have the joint at fret 16th.. and the body is 55mm. Not that bothered because it sounds great. I don't know why I even complained about the SV neck joint :lol: maybe I felt that for such a fast-looking guitar it could have been better designed.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I think I already mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if the Andromeda version of the Arrow model weren't so expensive, I'd already own one! :rofl: That is by far the best-looking flying V design on the market today! :wub:

Shouldn't your custom shop be about the same price as that?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Shouldn't your custom shop be about the same price as that?

I bought mine used, plus it's a CS. The Andromeda finish Arrow is a standard production model isn't it? :scratch: I could see dropping the cash on a used CS but if the price is the same for a production model Arrow I would be less inclined to pay so much! :( It's a shame as that shape and finish are absolutely amazing! :D

EDIT: Quick google search showed it coming up @ US$4,733.32, which is WAY more than my CS cost me. :lol: :eek:

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I bought mine used, plus it's a CS. The Andromeda finish Arrow is a standard production model isn't it? :scratch:

Ah that explains!

The Arrow is a Japanese domestic model though, not a regular "Standard" production model, which means it's the same level as a custom shop, at least in terms of the actual production of the guitar goes, hence the price tag... it's a custom shop level guitar without any custom options, the same goes with all the Japanese domestic (aka Original Series) guitars.

schizoidasylum

Reaction score
IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Here's some pictures of my Forest since I changed the pickup

DSCN1862.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

DSCN1874.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

but I'm not digging the bridge pickup too much, so it's probably gonna get something else

MesaENGR412

#3 Forever
Reaction score
I always forget that I have this because I don't play it. Here is my ESP/LTD:

KH-202
IMAGE_178.jpg

IMAGE_173.jpg

Here is how I got it:

halloween08.jpg

-AJH

ElJeffe

FlyingV,Mesa -addict
Reaction score
Thought I should throw my two beloved ESP's into this thread of awesome epic proportions! Some seriously sick axes in this thread!

good times. :metal:

')