ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wyvern Claw

Reaction score
That Hanneman looks sick, always preferred the one with the Eagle inlays. I am going to be honest that other one is bloody hideous! Top marks for going for it, but I'd rather rock a Sponge Bob!

Haha, fair enough. Some people say that, but when I made a post about possibly trading it for a GL-20, you'd be surprised how many people told me to keep mine because it was that badass. It certainly takes some getting used to if you're not into "extreme" (I suppose would be the word) body shapes, but once I was finally able to wrap my head around its design, I came to think it's actually beautiful... To me, at least. :squint:

It's also the best sounding/playing guitar I own, although the Hanneman is about equal I suppose. The custom is a little more versatile for only having two pickup options, but those two suit all styles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Wow some awesome guitars have been posted since I have been gone.

I think people are beginning to realize why we ESP guys whore them up so much!

Dark_Matter

Reaction score
Awesomized.jpg

Awesomized.jpg

2011-03-10%252018.08.56.jpg

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ Hey dude, you should check out this awesome guitarist. His name is George Lynch :lol:

Awesome collection. I've played a handful of those ESP Lynch models and they are such great guitars.

cromaticas

Reaction score
Some sweet axes..here's my mh400nt.Korean,from 2007.Pics could be better :ugh:
dsc0008swy.jpg

dsc0010nr.jpg

Horizon above made me jizz in my pants

SkweakyMuffin

Reaction score
I can't say that I have a collection of ESPs, but I do have a 1992 ESP M-II Deluxe that isn't too shabby that I can post :shred:! The original owner swapped the original pickups and trem system for an EMG 85/SA combo and an OFR. He also installed a tone knob that isn't functional for some odd reason. Makes for a pretty sweet metal machine in C standard!

101.jpg

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
It looked cool but unfortunately it was kind of "lifeless" compared to most of the other ESP's I have owned.

Duraesu

Reaction score
my semi-custom Eclipse! Only the binding is different from the regular DPS finish model :)

ESP_ECLIPSE.jpg

Luafcm

Reaction score
IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

My bass player just picked this guitar up. Very good quality on this one!

I've got a KH JR mini LTD guitar with badassed inlays. It's pretty rippin around the campfire with a metalzone loaded pignose amp.
LTD2007KH-JRKirkHammettJuniorGuitarwGigbag6-StringElectricGuitar.jpg

Reaction score
My LTD MH-1000FR. I love this guitar so much! The way the neck feels and the way the quilt looks make me so happy. I used to have an EC-401FM until I realized how much more comfortable the horizon shaped bodies are :D

gVJMw.jpg

FEgig.jpg

LQeES.jpg

Wnrbm.jpg

TT31o.jpg

J9S0S.jpg

I also have an LTD H-1007FR waiting all packaged up at my parents house. I'm trying not to open it until christmas :wallbash: The anticipation is just too much!!!

')