ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Alrighty Fellers - I just picked up a h207 from GC the other day (NGD coming soon). Looks to be See through black ash body and top. There's nothing on the back of the headstock apart from some gold lettering that matches the style of a couple of other Korean guitars I have. I would think it's safe to assume its Korean? also, the first 2 numbers are 99. Does this mean it was made in 1999? If so, cool, oldest guitar I have.

cpfc_fan

Reaction score
Thought I'd give this thread a little bump as I just bought yet another ESP from Japan. A 2007 custom Horizon with a cockstock. Not too sure when it'll be with me but as soon as it is I'm sure I will post pictures in a NGD thread. :D

Spectre 1

Reaction score
Playing a liveshow this weekend, stuck the band logo on my Antelope lol.

lldecal.jpg

ToneLab

Bedroom Playa
Reaction score
If I had the money to take advantage of half of the deals that come through there, I would need a warehouse to store my guitars.:lol:

I buy a lot from them too. I'm not as good as you guys as finding great deals because I'm usually looking for a specific guitar, in fact, I find they are priced a little higher than where I could find one elsewhere, but the 30 day no questions asked return policy where I can just walk it into the local store and get my money back does it for me. I end up trying a bunch of guitars to keep a few.

dormer

Reaction score
Playing a liveshow this weekend, stuck the band logo on my Antelope lol.
Wow, that looks really good in white -- I've generally preferred the Forest shape, but seeing a nice shot of the Antelope, it's growing on me. Not a guitar I've seen around very often.

Where's the gig, in Tokyo?

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Just noticed the new silver Ken Susi m-7 this year. Going to have to pick one up this year. There will be a NGD. And pics for this place. Vertical grainy iPhone 4 photos suffice, yes?

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Not a good pic, but the stable.
BS7, So Cal, Horizon FR2, and M-II.
arsenal_zpsneo6uanj.jpg

Spectre 1

Reaction score
Wow, that looks really good in white -- I've generally preferred the Forest shape, but seeing a nice shot of the Antelope, it's growing on me. Not a guitar I've seen around very often.

Where's the gig, in Tokyo?

Yea the guitar is a beauty. The amount of tones I can get out of it has surprised me, the only downside is the slight bruising on my upper thigh when I practice for too long. The gig is at Yotsuya Outbreak, just a cover show. :shred:

big_aug

Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade me an ESP for a USA Jackson? For real.

My ESP EX Standard:

Josh Delikan

Reaction score
Old pic of Majora, my ESP Eclipse-I CTM in Dark Purple Satin. Currently undergoing a few modifications!

1621901_687909344564815_774339147_n.png

')