ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
I wish

924ee257ee9f5055e201defb23d1bc1dd0a097.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spork141

Reaction score
I tried ordering this guitar from ebay months ago and the seller cancelled my order and gave me some BS line about a Typhoon in Japan that destroyed this guitar. Then they reposted it hours later and never responded to my inquiries. The sellers reviews were loaded with these types of experiences.

So annoying that these types of tricksters all over ebay. Really wanted this thing.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I tried ordering this guitar from ebay months ago and the seller cancelled my order and gave me some BS line about a Typhoon in Japan that destroyed this guitar. Then they reposted it hours later and never responded to my inquiries. The sellers reviews were loaded with these types of experiences.

So annoying that these types of tricksters all over ebay. Really wanted this thing.

It was likely one of the Japan ebay reselling bots that relists dealer stock. It was probably already sold, which was checked when you placed the order, and then the ad was pulled. Then the listing algorithm grabbed the same original dealer ad in the next sweep and relisted. It's bullshit, but ebay won't do anything about it (I've tried).

spork141

Reaction score
It was likely one of the Japan ebay reselling bots that relists dealer stock. It was probably already sold, which was checked when you placed the order, and then the ad was pulled. Then the listing algorithm grabbed the same original dealer ad in the next sweep and relisted. It's bullshit, but ebay won't do anything about it (I've tried).

Totally. So annoying. I really wanted that guitar!

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
images

Anyone know the story behind this? I kinda like it...

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
images

It’s just an old prototype. That’s what the description has always been at least. I guess it could be (and in my opinion, most likely is) a custom order.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
images

It’s just an old prototype. That’s what the description has always been at least. I guess it could be (and in my opinion, most likely is) a custom order.

Apparently a really a horizon prototype of some sort, actually very similar to the Horizon 4 bass shape. I would guess this could have been what turned into the H-III later on. This store has two of them, the red one actually says Horizon on the body.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=958978

https://reverb.com/item/18768194-esp-horizon-prototype-80-s

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen the red one too. It's too out there for me. The Horizon-III that never was.

mogar

Reaction score
how is the black metal M? I'm interested in the BM Arrow, but am curious how the quality of the line is. Is it 400 series level or 1000 series level? Nice grynch btw.

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
how is the black metal M? I'm interested in the BM Arrow, but am curious how the quality of the line is. Is it 400 series level or 1000 series level?

Got the M last week 2nd hand. I was also waiting for the BM Arrow but my dealer had already sold all they had. Quality is up there with 1000 series. It's hard to F up the BM series since they don't have binding or much at all. Absolutely nothing to complain about and the Black Winter is my favorite passive so it'll stay stock.

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
First post... might as well post my new one

Edit - Also, I clearly have no idea how to upload files correctly, so my apologies haha.

Nice! Does it look more green or turquoise IRL?

')