ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those pickup rings are pretty cool, but yikes on pricing. Still want them though.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
ESP launches line of custom anodized phones:

beveledpur_al_cc.jpg

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Definitely cool, but holy shit, those costs all most as much as some of my guitars!

protest

Reaction score
Yes I did see the 43mm. But I am assuming I am not a good enough guitarist to notice 1mm difference haha

Haha trust me it's not about being good, it's about your wrist. I have wrist issues so I notice. You'll probably notice, but I doubt it would be an issue for you.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
ESP launches line of custom anodized phones:

beveledpur_al_cc.jpg

They do look good. It always struck me as strange how anything from an Epiphone junior to the highest end ESP custom shop is still using super cheap and shitty, ugly coloured plastic for pickup rings.

I could imagine the silver, brown, black etc looking amazing on normal finishes. And the bright colours are awesome if you’re doing some themed build.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
They do look good. It always struck me as strange how anything from an Epiphone junior to the highest end ESP custom shop is still using super cheap and shitty, ugly coloured plastic for pickup rings.

I could imagine the silver, brown, black etc looking amazing on normal finishes. And the bright colours are awesome if you’re doing some themed build.

Bright and cheap looking they may be, they aren’t plastic.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Is there a relationship between ESP USA customs and Schecter US masterworks?
Nothing about the current configuration, but my 97 USA Horizon was built by John Gaudesi who is now a Schecter Masterbuilder.
Also, that guitar is incredible.

garga

Reaction score
I love all of this but those are some outrageous prices.

actually they are not as bad as they seem. i was in the midst of specing out my custom guitar and originally had a quote for a floyd - when i saw these designs, i decided i needed to have them. swapped out my floyd for the direction bridge and also the pickup rings for no extra cost. maybe my dealer was being nice, but it definitely isnt as bad as it seems

peterbee

Reaction score
A cool NGD, I picked this Eclipse up without realizing it was a NAMM piece from this year lol. This is my first USA ESP and my first Eclipse.

Musician's Friend listed it a few months back and I really liked it, but I assumed it would be one of the 'limited' runs like the myrtlewood/black limba ones for example. None of the details on the site were accurate, just generic copy paste from a mahogany / maple USA Eclipse.

But I liked this particular top so I called to order it a couple weeks ago and to confirm the specs, even got a little discount from them, and was nicely surprised when I got the spec sheet, and later on found it in all of the ESP walk through videos I had already watched. Totally stoked! Plays as nice as you'd expect of course. SNS pups.

11114.png

20200715-115141.jpg

20200715-180321.jpg

20200716-081132.jpg

1b4n3z

Reaction score
This is ultra late, but there was an M-II Custom that popped up on Yahoo Aucs, and I thought about sending it to you. Not sure if it's your thing, but remembered you had all the M-II Customs.
Oh wow, that's definitely my kind of an M-II :O I'm sure that's not in my budget, on the other hand

Latest posts

')