ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just received my ec01-ft and it’s full of this. I’m returning it. So frustrating and annoying. My first Ltd and this is what I get.

Attachments

• IMG_5197.jpeg
    IMG_5197.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just received my ec01-ft and it’s full of this. I’m returning it. So frustrating and annoying. My first Ltd and this is what I get.
Sorry to see this my dude. Where did you order it from? Can recommend Sweetwater if they have the same model in stock.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sorry to see this my dude. Where did you order it from? Can recommend Sweetwater if they have the same model in stock.
I ordered it from zzounds. I paid for next day shipping and now I have to wait 3 business days for their return email. What a joke

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered it from zzounds. I paid for next day shipping and now I have to wait 3 business days for their return email. What a joke

You might be surprised. They typically have a 24 hour turnaround for RMA labels if you make a request on the site.

Source: I've sent a lot of shit back to them.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Like the kitty cat above me said, use the website. They have a chat option, or you can call. I've had great success with both. Most of their CS reps are willing to bend over backwards for you.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Like the kitty cat above me said, use the website. They have a chat option, or you can call. I've had great success with both. Most of their CS reps are willing to bend over backwards for you.

This is why I love Zzounds. A percentage of the time I get something I'm unhappy with and they'll take it back with zero hassle or offer me an extremely fair amount of money off. I may have even said it ITT but I got a bass I didn't appreciate the fret leveling of recently and they gave me $200 back or I could have returned it. Pocketed the $200 and now I can level it on my own (or if I didn't have the tools, that would cover a great level crown and polish by a luthier). I like zero human contact at times so the form for an RMA on the order tab of my account is clutch. No questions asked- I complain and get an RMA in a day or two to my email with a printable label.

Additionally, their 0% payment plans are dope. If you buy one or two small things with the payment plan, you basically get no-credit-check 0% plans that you can select up to 12 month installments with for up to a $3000 purchase. I don't do sweetwater anymore unless I absolutely have to because 1) their EZ-pay will put an inquiry on your credit report, I don't like the sus terms of their store card by Synchrony, and I hate having to email or call a rep and have an awkward convo about why I don't like the guitar that they clearly didn't do a real fIfTy fIvE pOiNt inspection on.

Nothing against sweetwater, I know people love them. I don't.

')