ESP STEF B7 CUSTOM SHOP LIMITED RUN

• Thread starter orange1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orange1

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: CS Stef B7. I am the original owner. ESP made a few different runs of the B7 which I was lucky to get. I've had the other B7 with the white binding and although it's good, it doesn't meet the quality or sound of this one. This B7 has a bit of a thicker neck along with the black binding. It also just hands down sounds better. Goes lower in the lows and the highs sound thicker/smoother. Has a bit more bite to it too. It has normal wear and tear but nothing major as in the pics. I'd prefer to meet in person if possible but will ship within 1 day of payment fully insured and signature verification required. I'm only selling because I got a baby girl on the way. I always said I would never sell this one like other soon to be Dads have but here I am. It's a great guitar and it won't disappoint. The guitar has only been used in my bedroom by me and I've barely touched it the last few years. It stays in its case 90% of the time.
ps. On the front pic of the guitar, that's not a scratch, just a dust spot that I rubbed off after taking the pics. I should've cleaned her up before taking pics instead of after but she really is in good condition.
Modifications (if any): Both pups are EMG 707's.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case and straplocks
Location (City,State or City,Country): Greendale, WI
International OK? : Maybe
Contact Info (No Phone #s) - PM is fine
References (eBay or other forum userid):ndgoat5 (81) perfect score
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 3200 OBO
Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    897.8 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    858.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 118

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orange1

Reaction score
Make me a reasonable offer. I paid 4k for it and like I said it, these are higher quality than the standard b7.

')