ESP Viper Standard 7 Houston, Tx Local Pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Satin black MiJ Standard Series Viper 7 string EMG 707s, 1 Volume, 3-way toggle Gotoh Magnum locking tuners, Gotoh ToM bridge
Modifications (if any): Dunlop Straploks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP Hardshell case, and Ernie Ball Crocodile leather strap, extra set of strings
Location (City,State or City,Country): Conroe, Tx (North of Houston)
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
dcp_clay on ebay (eBay Feedback Profile for dcp_clay) Decption-clay on Paintball Nation (PbNation - BST Feedback - Decption-Clay)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):1100 obo sale/ 1300$ trade
Pictures:
lmedD.jpg

aidDx.jpg

GGyvg.jpg

can get better if requested.

Here's the story: I am broke, so when I got this I had the intention to learn how to play it well, and get lessons. But with school and work I don't have time/money.

Due to the money issue I CAN NOT SHIP THIS GUITAR. I don't have the money to. SO this is a LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ad.

It sucks to let this go, but I'm not a good enough player to warrant keeping it, and I can't get the tone I was looking for out of it with the amp I have.

Trades:
I'd like to get an ESP or Mayones 6 string, 2H Telecaster Semi-hollow guitars are a huge plus.
25.5", ToM bridge, NO FLOYDS.
No gear, I don't have the room for a big cab
Please no: LTDs, Jackson with Floyds, or Ibanez

I have this on the local CL for 1300, but I want to give the community a big discount :)

AGAIN: LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
I can meet in Humble/Kingwood area Mon/Wed after 6pm and Tues/Thurs after 3.
Greater North Houston area anytime Friday. Weekends we'll have to work something out.
Main places I'd like to meet:
Hastings in Conroe
Guitar store off the loop in Conroe
North Houston Guitar Center
Humble Music in Humble
Kingwood College in Kingwood.
Other places we can discuss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Up before I go to sleep.

I'll take a look at Gear trades.

I know it's a long shot, but if I can get a Mesa head or combo (I'd die if I could get a Mk 4 or Mk5)
Bugera Matchless 2x12 clone + money

I'll take a look at anything. I just don't want to have to sell this to a gear store.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I have a friend checking with some people he knows.

Also, if someone not local wants this, and they don't mind waiting for the PP to hit my bank account I can ship it, just gotta wait an extra few days.

I'll take Bass stuff, too. just nice bass. 4 or 5 strings G&L, Fender, ESP. Wouldn't mind a lower end LTD 5 string if it came with a decent bass combo amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.