Etherial 9 string custom carbon fiber guitar

• Thread starter NaYoN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Wanna see the gundam bass.

The guy getting the gundam bass is my roommate! Except it isn't a Gundam, it is an Armored Core mech. :hbang:

Here is the mech it is inspired from:
file_73_3.jpg

Matt did a hell of a job designing that. It will be either a 5 or a 6 string headless bass guitar.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I really thought it was Gundam, my bad haha

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy getting the gundam bass is my roommate! Except it isn't a Gundam, it is an Armored Core mech. :hbang:

Here is the mech it is inspired from:

Matt did a hell of a job designing that. It will be either a 5 or a 6 string headless bass guitar.

I really wish I was able to unlock those back weapons but I beat all the missions on hard difficulty that I could. :( No Noblesse Oblige for me. /OT

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
...and yet another ERG-specific thread gets moved out of the ERG forum. I only read the ERG forum, and it's making it really difficult for me to keep up on the threads I'm interested in when they keep getting bounced to several different subforums, mixed in with tons of threads that I'm not interested in reading and not keen on having to sift through.

/complaint.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
This should have been in the Luthiery section from day one.

I'm sorry that you now have to "sift" through threads you aren't interested in. Open a couple up some time, you might find that you're interested after all.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
...and yet another ERG-specific thread gets moved out of the ERG forum. I only read the ERG forum, and it's making it really difficult for me to keep up on the threads I'm interested in when they keep getting bounced to several different subforums, mixed in with tons of threads that I'm not interested in reading and not keen on having to sift through.

/complaint.

You could always subscribe to the threads you want to follow.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
My bad, I had seen build threads in the ERG forum before too so I put it there.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I don't see it as a big deal, and clearly the mods didn't either for a while. :lol:

I just don't see how having to "sift" through another forum is such an inconvenience. I've been doing it for years and I'm still sane... :)

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

/complaint.

Suck it up champ. Don't dig? Don't come here. It's a free forum, moderated by volunteers in their spare time.

This may be my lack of morning tea talking, but I'm losing my threshold for seldom posters/borderline lurkers bitching about such inane things. I know you can't be bothered to PM one of us [Mods] about such injustices (you know, per the rules and all that), but please don't dick up an awesome build thread such as this.

/OT

On a much happier note, this build is coming along wonderfully. I know I've judged Etherial pretty hard (I'd be inclined to say I've done so fairly. :lol:), but this is looking pretty solid. Dare I say, I'm excited to see this thing complete. :hbang:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

/complaint.

Imagine that, a build thread being moved where build threads belong.... it's shocking I tell you :facepalm:

This is looking pretty cool, though I still have issues with guys calling paint an inlay :2c: Definitely like the Tron'ish feel of it though

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
On a much happier note, this build is coming along wonderfully. I know I've judged Etherial pretty hard (I'd be inclined to say I've done so fairly. :lol:), but this is looking pretty solid. Dare I say, I'm excited to see this thing complete. :hbang:
I was the same way when I first saw some of their mockups with all the tribal style graphics and bright gaudy paint I was pretty put off by it all. :ugh: But seeing this build I can definitely see that the builder has some talent. This thing looks killer.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I was in the "Etherial is not ready for prime time" camp myself, but this build has me caring less about the accuracy of the inlays. As best as I can see, the inlays are tighter on this one, so I'm happy to see that. This is just epic!

ECGuitars

Reaction score
Yeah, I was in the "Etherial is not ready for prime time" camp myself, but this build has me caring less about the accuracy of the inlays. As best as I can see, the inlays are tighter on this one, so I'm happy to see that. This is just epic!

Definitely a fine looking guitar but remember those aren't inlays, it's paint!

')