Etherial 9 string custom carbon fiber guitar

• Thread starter NaYoN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Definitely a fine looking guitar but remember those aren't inlays, it's paint!

Just so people will stop saying that they're not inlays:

Picture%20242.jpg

Picture%20123.jpg

Can we stop the "it's not inlays bro it's paint" now?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I doubt there's much use in asking someone who's endorsed by a company what they think of the guitar

Depends. I've spent the last 14 years being endorsed by Jackson, and I've pissed my rep(s) off more than once by telling the truth about the guitars.

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
The ideas aren't fresh, but the combinations are, and for that I thoroughly approve. It's looking quite delightful.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I should chime in and say this is looking very nice. Since you're in Baltimore, maybe we can arrange for you to come to one of the VA meet-ups or something so we can see it. ;)

ljones102

Reaction score
ive been monitoring this build for awhile now from the etherial facebook page at first i thought how is this carbon fiber guitar gonna look good lol now i am eating my words as this thing is breathtaking xD

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Well, they have those luminlays that glow very brightly in the dark when they've had light shined on them. Could be that. Could be LEDs, for all I know. :p

Some sort of glowing paint mixed with something else to give it consistency. I don't know the exact product but I'll dig it up tomorrow when I wake up.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
The fact that those are actually inlays is ridiculously stunning... 0_0

The whole axe is gorgeous man, I'm really jealous and that bridge looks like it could kill someone lol.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
wow, now that it has the pickups in it it looks mint. You do understand you're going to have to do a bajillion videos of you playing this guitar when its finished, correct?

Yes :p I will!

Reaction score
Cool, looking solid! If I played industrial or something, I would get something glow in the dark like this.

I agree. Lol. I play super hard progressive metal and alternate between mixing in industrial elements and ethnic/world elements. (Some songs have them, song songs have the other.)

I need to make sure my axe glows a bit..... :p

cronux

Reaction score
i gotta ask - will you put some sort of insurance on the guitar?

seeing AAL, Perihpery etc. bands get robbed on tours and all that...

')