Etherial 9 string custom carbon fiber guitar

• Thread starter NaYoN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
That's probably the quickest that anything has ever gotten from Australia to the States :lol:

Grat's man, the guitar looks fucking awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
ive been going back and forth with matthew about about a build. stoked to see a video and read your review

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Ok quick update:
1- I can't make a decent tone to save my life and since the pickups are different from anything I've ever used, the tones I already had sound weird, so I'm working on a tone.
2- Since the guitar spent the past few days in a dark box, its glow is all spent so I need to charge it, I left it out to charge but today was a dark, cloudy day and it didn't really get charged too much. I'm going to look into getting a blacklight or something.
3- I have a massive headache and am super tired so the NGD will have to wait one more day.

Quick review: Guitar is very light, very enjoyable to play. The finish and inlays are kind of spotty at places but overall it's built well. I don't really care about the visual aspect to be honest. Sounds really nice, and as I said, it's a dream to play. There's also a weird 3D effect to the carbon fiber that doesn't come out in pictures, only when moving. It looks really cool.

Overall I'm very happy :)

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
You should just have Etherial make this your signature model. This is bloody brilliant.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
This video is pretty lame but it'll have to do for now, I'll make a more "swag" version later

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
doooooooo da deee daa daa deee BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM da daaaa deeee BOOOOOOOOOM

I laughed at seeing the little battery operated Marshall on the floor from the headstock cam.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
doooooooo da deee daa daa deee BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM da daaaa deeee BOOOOOOOOOM

I laughed at seeing the little battery operated Marshall on the floor from the headstock cam.

Haha, I kept it there in case someone would notice it and be amused :p That's not what I used for tone :lol:

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Can we get a close up pic of the nut?

Photo%20Nov%2016%2C%200%2023%2045.jpg

Is this good?

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
That's amazing man! Any chance you guys could do a video tutorial on the slap technique used in that first studio update video?

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
8 string D'addario + 9th string Ernie ball

')