Etherial 9 string custom carbon fiber guitar

• Thread starter NaYoN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Aw man....
You just need a Tron bodysuit now!
This has already been covered.

You mean like this?

524168_10150971111242600_93402887_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the tone sound a bit round and springy?

I wanted a low gain, natural sounding tone - it's not the guitar but my choice of tone

joshuallen

Reaction score
That's just awesome. I've never seen a guitar with that kind of glow-in-the-dark design. It's so simple, but it make you wonder why no one has done that yet. That's really cool.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
That's just awesome. I've never seen a guitar with that kind of glow-in-the-dark design. It's so simple, but it make you wonder why no one has done that yet. That's really cool.

It's kind of Matt's trademark thing, he does it on a lot of guitars and he recommended it to me, which gave me the idea to have it shift between the various colors of Tron :)

Overtone

Reaction score
How's the sustain? It's a pretty fast song so it's hard to tell... but that was the main thing I wondered about with those kind of materials being used.
Btw other than the gargantuan headstock monstrosity (which admittedly there is no way around) I think that's a killer looking guitar!

AyrtonS

Reaction score
I love your guitar... I talked to Matt about getting a 9 string. Hate to be a copycat, I wouldn't have even discovered etherial if not for your guitar.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I love your guitar... I talked to Matt about getting a 9 string. Hate to be a copycat, I wouldn't have even discovered etherial if not for your guitar.

Do whatever you want dude! I'm just happy that I can facilitate people getting their dream gear :)

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Sorry to necrobump this thread, but totally love your guitar and your work with Carthage (I liked the old logo more though LOL).
How does the Carbon Fiber feels on the neck?

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Sorry to necrobump this thread, but totally love your guitar and your work with Carthage (I liked the old logo more though LOL).
How does the Carbon Fiber feels on the neck?

There's a layer of resin over the carbon fiber so it feels like resin :p

')