FS [EU] Hughes & Kettner Grandmeister 40 Deluxe (incl. Footswitch + Wireless thing)

• Thread starter Asdrael
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Selling my Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 including the dedicated MIDI footswitch FSM-432 MKIII and the WMI-1 Wireless Midi Interface. Excellent condition. Was inspected by H&K themselves a few month ago, and they replaced some corroded jacks. So function-wise, flawless. Just the usual chassis dust on the plexi face... The footswitch looks brandnew, and the Wireless module is basically new in box. If you are looking for a do-it-all tube amp with all the modern features you can think of, but with its own flavor, this is it.

Modifications (if any): Power tubes changed for Marshal rebranded quartet some time ago.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): As mentioned: footswitch + wireless bundle. Also comes with the "gig bag".

Location (City,State or City,Country): Tübingen, Germany.

International OK? : EU only. Will be of course carefully packed, and sent via DHL.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM / reply here and we'll figure it out.

References (eBay or other forum userid): My Reverb shop with perfect rating and my "german craiglist" Kleinanzeigen shop. I did deals here to but back when reputation rankings were a thing ;p

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 800€ obo. Might be interested in trades for Synergy / Valvulator.

Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts