FS |Europe| Gibson LP Classic Rock Series 2 G-force + Hardcase (Brand NEW rare limited edition)

• Thread starter DI0H
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DI0H

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm investing on a new solo album, and sadly I'll let go (without using yet) one of the most beautiful guitars I've came across in my life.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: A brand new limited edition LP Classic Rock II, with all docs, golden hardcase etc.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories: Gibson golden Hardcase + all docs, etc.
International OK? : I'm willing to ship anywhere in europe, or even worldwide, with insurance.
Contact Info: PM or reply here.
References: di0hrs on eBay and here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2500€ + shipping - I may accept payment through PayPal or bank transfer.

"The Limited Edition Les Paul Classic “Rock” II from Gibson USA takes this popular model’s marriage of timeless appointments and hot-rod features and kicks it all over the top with a stunning marble top finish. Black binding, chrome knobs with abalone inlays, and pearl trapezoid fingerboard inlays combine to enhance this scorching guitar’s exclusive appearance, all gracing the traditional complement of carved maple top and mahogany body with traditional weight relief. The Limited Edition Les Paul Classic “Rock” II taps into unseen capabilities and unprecedented versatility when you dig deeper into the clever wiring behind this versatile guitar. A Burst Bucker 1 in the neck and hotter Burst Bucker 2 in the bridge are routed through individual volume controls with push-pull coil splitting for single-coil tones, and beside the master tone lies a mini-toggle to engage the built-in 15 dB Turbo Boost. G-Force™ automated tuners and a new-for-2015 zero-fret nut round out this brilliant blend of innovation and tradition. Each guitar will be hand numbered with a three-digit number indicating its place in the total number of guitars made.

Limited Edition

Black and White Marble finish
carved maple top
weight-relieved mahogany back
glued-in mahogany neck
SlimTaper neck profile
1-piece rosewood fingerboard with binding
pearl trapezoid fingerboard inlays
Tune-o-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
G-FORCE automated tuning system
Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups
metal knobs with abalone inlays
Push-Pull coil splitting
Mini-Toggle turbo boost"

gibson-lp-classic-rock-series-2-case-g-force-ltda-D_NQ_NP_776511-MLB20593307786_022016-F.jpg
gibson-lp-classic-rock-series-2-case-g-force-ltda-D_NQ_NP_227511-MLB20593307460_022016-F.jpg
gibson-lp-classic-rock-series-2-case-g-force-ltda-D_NQ_NP_812611-MLB20593307522_022016-F.jpg
gibson-lp-classic-rock-series-2-case-g-force-ltda-D_NQ_NP_650611-MLB20593309448_022016-F.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')