Europe got nothing, again. Thanks, Ibanez!

• Thread starter Schaug
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ibanez
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
It's just a big, steaming pile of meh to me. Would like to see a better prestige line. I'm not interested in premium even a slightest bit. Why is premium and iron label getting all the cool stuff these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
So disappointed. Don't see a damn thing I like. Guess I'll have to continue shopping the used market.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't the entire line-up. *hint hint*

"what chu talkin' bout willis?"

whatchu_talkin_bout_willis.jpg

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
I'm not interested in much of it as Ibanez in general hasn't really been my thing lately, but I do really like the new white Timmons model and the new Gilbert too. I will definitely be checking those two out in a store near me. The 8-string ARZ Les Paul looks interesting too.

jl-austin

Reaction score
"Europe gets nothing again"

Even for the US, I would not expect to many new models. Last year was HUGE. I doubt if there are many new prestige models (even for the US). There might be a few new colors, but that is all I would expect.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Nothing beats the old PGM100, from that guitar on, it's been a downfall for PG models.

Latest posts

')