Evan Rubinson running Dean Guitars into the ground

• Thread starter ClownShoes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
...personally I wouldn't click on some chick holding a guitar. I don't want to see that shit. I just want the guitar
Yep. When I see the pretencious chick on thumbnail I avoid these vids. Just to not give them my click. I presume that very many of us here feel the same. But there is a well known cliche in business: sex sells.

stevexc

Reaction score
Agreed - it's a classic cliche and it works, but it's an instant turn-off for me. Your content is that weak that you're tossing in unrelated eye-candy to get viewers? I'll pass. Not to mention that the willingness to objectify probably means the creator and I don't necessarly see eye-to-eye. But not everyone feels how I do, so it's going to continue to be a thing.

PF Chang

Reaction score
Yep. When I see the pretencious chick on thumbnail I avoid these vids. Just to not give them my click. I presume that very many of us here feel the same. But there is a well known cliche in business: sex sells.
Agreed - it's a classic cliche and it works, but it's an instant turn-off for me. Your content is that weak that you're tossing in unrelated eye-candy to get viewers? I'll pass. Not to mention that the willingness to objectify probably means the creator and I don't necessarly see eye-to-eye. But not everyone feels how I do, so it's going to continue to be a thing.

Better than Stay Spray Ray.

DxsxxF8XQAA5dc6.jpg

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Just saw than Jon Donais has signed to Dean
Seeing as how Shadows Fall is totally inactive and Anthrax have released one album (in which he has zero songwriting) in the 10 years he has been in the band... the kid has to pay the bills somehow.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Even though Gibson is still punching down on Dean and they still have the shitshow with their ex-CEO going on...

...They still have the sway to sign pretty big names lol

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Despite all their faults, Dean at least seem to be perhaps one of the last companies in the guitar space that understand that red-blooded males like looking at beautiful women.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Everything's better with a beautiful woman. However, I tend to really dig into tech specs a bit more when it comes to looking at products.

It's like grid girls. I'm watching for the race, but they certainly don't hurt anything.

')