Evan's Official Transcription thread

• Thread starter Evan89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evan89

Reaction score
New book day, and it's a big one! This was the first BTBAM album I heard, though it was too much for me to handle back in 2005, haha. Very excited to have transcribed it officially all these years later.

7.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
i dont know if theyve been mentioned yet but i would LOVE to see tab books for Architects - All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us album or Lost Forever Lost Together

Evan89

Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce my first foray into transcribing black metal, with the legendary Dark Funeral! I worked closely with Lord Ahriman on transcriptions of their latest full length, We Are the Apocalypse.
DF.jpg

Evan89

Reaction score
Inspired by Jordan Rudess' Instagram post last week, I decided to transcribe the unison from the 2007 live version of Surrounded. It's a lot of fun to play, and not insanely challenging like many other Dream Theater unisons.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Hi Evan, have you tried to contact Elegy, as they're touring right now?
The first 3 Elegy albums are still glorious stuff

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
Would you ever do a proper tab book for Train of Thought? I’m still amazed what they let go to print.

Evan89

Reaction score
Hi Evan, have you tried to contact Elegy, as they're touring right now?
The first 3 Elegy albums are still glorious stuff
I have not.
Would you ever do a proper tab book for Train of Thought? I’m still amazed what they let go to print.
The issue with Train of Thought, Six Degrees, etc. is that I don't have stems (isolated guitars) for them. Never say never though. I get asked about it a lot and those old DT tab books are terrible.

')