Ever find yourself trying to bond to a guitar but its just not happening

• Thread starter ibanezcollector
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shawnperolis

7 String Indie Game Dev
Reaction score
My dad had bought me an Ibanez RG320 DX when I was like 12 or 13 years old and I still have it today. I immediately fell in love with that guitar and it still feels right after almost 10 years. Later I saved up and bought a Jackson Flying V Cutaway... Terrible guitar, but I kept it because it was the first guitar that I had bought all by myself. Several years and guitars later I ended up selling the Jackson, along with a bunch of other crap guitars, in order to save up for something that I will actually enjoy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wizbit81

Reaction score
Bonded with my Carvin the second I held it, had many more expensive guitars since then including custom shops but the Carvin is my go to guitar still.

I_CUM_BLOOD

Reaction score
OMG. THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME. Seriously, i thought i was the weird one if i just couldn't click with the guitar. I just bought a Charvel So Cal a couple of months back, while it was extremely comfortable, the passive just sounded weird through my set up for metal. It still sounds really crappy compared to my ESP Eclipse w EMGs. OMGZZZ PASSIVE HAVE TONE ACTIVZ DONT! oh please.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
OMG. THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME. Seriously, i thought i was the weird one if i just couldn't click with the guitar. I just bought a Charvel So Cal a couple of months back, while it was extremely comfortable, the passive just sounded weird through my set up for metal. It still sounds really crappy compared to my ESP Eclipse w EMGs. OMGZZZ PASSIVE HAVE TONE ACTIVZ DONT! oh please.

Reading your name, prior to reading the "OMG. THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME." part I fucking died laughing.

s4tch

Reaction score
That happened with a Washburn N2. Neck was great, I loved the Bill Lawrence at the bridge, pot placement is also nice, the body was comfy, but that bridge, man, I hated it to death. As a replacement OFR would cost more than I payed for the guitar, I sold it to someone who didn't care about the bridge.

')