Ever Forthright (Chris Barretto's new project)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
That absolutely rules man. I found Ever Forthright a little while ago and fell right in love with em. This is going to be out STANDING.

WIN

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Just listened to the song, awesome. But then I love everything containing Chris Barretto. Is he doing all the vocals on this track?? Those screams don't even sound like him! :lol:

EDIT: Sax interlude = FUKKEN BOSS. :hbang:

beerybobb

Reaction score
Just listened to the song, awesome. But then I love everything containing Chris Barretto. Is he doing all the vocals on this track?? Those screams don't even sound like him! :lol:

Thanks for the compliments, its all Chris on vocals (and sax too)!

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
Wow Chris killed it. The music is very interesting as well, how it progresses mainly. Thanks for posting, gave me new music to listen to for the week.

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
I hope to hear more from this, its good as hell

Im adding to this post just to further emphisize how much I think this kicks ass...Album Plox???

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I just discovered this the other day as well...fucking sick! Latency and Tendencies caught my by surprise. Love it!

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I'm so glad this exists, FFaF needs to get more material out! I've always felt sorry for Chris, after the whole Periphery thing, then the Haunted Shores thing.

But I'm very glad he's got alot of talent still being exported, and I love the fact there's sax, because I thought he'd be a good sax player, but had never heard him play!

sethh

ss.org SpongeBob
Reaction score
win! this is definitely on par with periphery, to say the least. jackpot for chris & the world of metal :)

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
this is SMOKING. shiiiiiiit i usually hate a lot of new stuff that gets posted on the 'net, but there were lots of moments on this where i was blown away. chris' screams are overwhelmingly intense at times, and that sax stuff was SWEET. song is put together well. some very interesting guitar work in there.... shit, i'm just going to start it over and listen again :)

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Re-listened to this a couple times and it is UHHMAAAYYYZZINNNGGG. :shred: Really brutal and progressive, that jazz part just ties the whole thing together.

HOWEVER, Chris needs to commit to recording more than 3 songs with any one project. :squint:

')