FS EVH D-tuna

• Thread starter crg123
  • Start date
  • Tags
    d-tuna evh
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EVH D-Tuna
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc): C
omes in original case which is pretty dinged up, but the device has never even been taken out of the case. Purchased in 2005.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Boston, MA
International OK? : NO
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References (eBay or other forum userid):
Lots of sales and trades on here as well as facebook groups.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $30 + shipping
Pictures
45108764035_be8f375c9b_b.jpg

Brand new EVH D-Tuna never used. Bought this in 2005 and never used it. The plastic case is a bit beat up due to that but its never been taken out of the case. I decided shortly after buying it than being Andy LaRoque was more important than being like Eddie Van Halen haha.

The EVH D-Tuna is a unique patented device that enables players to drop the E to D and back, in an instant. D-Tuna has been standard equipment on Eddie Van Halen's personal guitars as well as signature series locking tremolo-equipped guitars since the early 90's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
@ChaNce if you have the original edge trem on yours it should work based on some threads I read on jemsite. Just have to block the trem so it goes into dive bomb only like you'd have to with a floyd.

I think most universes use lo-pros 7/edge pros 7 which don't have the right layout to install a d-tuna.

The D-Tuna replaces the string lock bolt with a longer one to fit the device. On the edge zero, edge pro, and low pro edge, the string lock bolts are in between the fine tuners and saddles. The original edge has the same bolt layout as the floyd rose so that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.