Exivious LIMINAL - Pre-order crowdfunding campaign

• Thread starter Tymon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
This is great news, Tymon.
Looking forward to the new album!

BTW: did you go the the Faceless concert in May last year in Partonaat/Haarlem? I think I saw you there, but I am not sure if it actually was you.

progmayo

Reaction score
Hey man.
Can we please see a preview of the shirt or is it not ready yet?

Tymon

Reaction score
This is great news, Tymon.
Looking forward to the new album!

BTW: did you go the the Faceless concert in May last year in Partonaat/Haarlem? I think I saw you there, but I am not sure if it actually was you.

Yep I was there, whoooo I'm famous ;)

progmayo

Reaction score
Wow very responsive :)
Wanted to say I really really enjoyed listening to your first album, very progressive and complex writing and playing. I just purchased the Liminal PUE + Liminal shirt.
Hope everything works out, it tears me hearing about all these talented genius musicians with money issues.

edit: just got this message: "

Thank you for your purchase! We'll notify you as soon as your product is being shipped.

If you ordered the Personalized Unique Edition we'll be in touch with you for having your input for our artwork! If you ordered lessons we'll be in touch to schedule them.

Thanks you!
Exivious"

Is the contact via mail or paypal? Asking since my paypal's email address is no longer valid.

Tymon

Reaction score
Wow very responsive :)
Wanted to say I really really enjoyed listening to your first album, very progressive and complex writing and playing. I just purchased the Liminal PUE + Liminal shirt.
Hope everything works out, it tears me hearing about all these talented genius musicians with money issues.

edit: just got this message: "

Thank you for your purchase! We'll notify you as soon as your product is being shipped.

If you ordered the Personalized Unique Edition we'll be in touch with you for having your input for our artwork! If you ordered lessons we'll be in touch to schedule them.

Thanks you!
Exivious"

Is the contact via mail or paypal? Asking since my paypal's email address is no longer valid.

Thanks for the nice words and support, appreciate it!!!

Hmm that's a good point, we were just planning on using all the paypal email addresses. Please send an email with your paypal and current email address to exivious@gmail.com so we can make a note of it.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Seeing as I am a big fan of the debut master and mix, what's happening this time? Are all instruments recorded with the good ol' microphone and cab or some Axe FX DI? All the drums are recorded in a room?

progmayo

Reaction score
Appreciate the support. It seems paypal has an option to change email addresses, so I did that. Might be worth mentioning in the "thank you" confirmation message that the relevant notifications are sent to the paypal's email address.

Waiting anxiously for the album :)

Tymon

Reaction score
Seeing as I am a big fan of the debut master and mix, what's happening this time? Are all instruments recorded with the good ol' microphone and cab or some Axe FX DI? All the drums are recorded in a room?

Thanks for that. A lot of it is still being recorded at home, but that's exactly why I really need to upgrade some of my gear. I definitely want to make this new one sound a lot better than the first one. The drums were all recorded in an awesome studio, yes. Guitars will mostly be Axe-FX again.

Tymon

Reaction score
Appreciate the support. It seems paypal has an option to change email addresses, so I did that. Might be worth mentioning in the "thank you" confirmation message that the relevant notifications are sent to the paypal's email address.

Waiting anxiously for the album :)

Yeah you're right, I will add this information. Please still send that email because we won't be notified of the changed email adress AFTER you purchased the album.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Tymon - Are you officially now playing Parkers and no longer Steinbergers?

Tymon

Reaction score
Tymon - Are you officially now playing Parkers and no longer Steinbergers?

Hmm well, I still love the old Steinbergers, but the company itself doesn't seem to be on the same page. So no, I'm not officially endorsing them, but I still play them. But yeah, the Parker became my main guitar, love it!

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Just preordered. Can't wait. You guys are fucking awesome.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
Keep in mind with tours: Guitar picks are awesome! I'd love to get some Exivious picks at some point. Also, hooded sweat-shirts. REAL sweat shirts. Not those t-shirts with hoods Cynic sold (I understand, a band from Florida/California doesn't quite understand how sweatshirts work). Thick ones. See: Accept. Whoda thunk Germans would sell a good thick sweatshirt.

If you come to the U.S. I'm good for a hoodie, shirt, picks, and a doobie in the parking lot for sure!

')