Exotic Animal Petting Zoo - if DEP and Every Time i Die made a baby

• Thread starter kevdes93
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score

you like? i like. my friend played a show with these guys a couple weeks ago, thought you guys would dig it.

dillinger escape plan, every time i die, and a dash of deftones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
I liked their previous album, it had some good and quite experimental elements. Not sure if I am feeling this new song yet.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I have their last album which is absolutely awesome, I still have to get the new one though.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Been rocking the shit out of this one since I first saw the vid posted up on metalsucks. Awesome album and really like the sound these guys have. They remind me of the Fall of Troy a bit too

drummer can really lay it down

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
shitsøn;3296171 said:
I liked their previous album, it had some good and quite experimental elements. Not sure if I am feeling this new song yet.
I liked their first one too (I have made my bed in Darkness) but I loved this one.

I recommend giving it a chance.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
oh my god this is AMAZING. :metal:

They've gained a new fan, this is good shit.

EDIT: The drummer looks like a fucking badass :lol:

aturaya

Reaction score
Yeah my band opened for Arsonists Get All the Girls with these guys as support before them. We were like the only ones watching. It was a shame.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Listened to their album Tree of Tongues almost all day at work yesterday, I was completely blown away. It's definitely going in my top 10 favorite albums. :yesway:

The first song I had heard from the album was the song in OP's post, so I expected the album to be more like that, but I was surprised by the amount of Deftones-y sounds that were coming from them and I fucking loved it.

"Through The Thicket...Across Endless Mountains" is definitely my favorite from the album.

DAT OUTRO (@ 4:16)

')