Exploding Horse!!!! Full of "Win!"

• Thread starter Evil7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Just wanted to spread word of our friends in Exploding Horse.. They are local to my area... We play shows with them / hang out when we can.... \m/ Good heavy music ... Cool group of talented musicians.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Now if only every deathcore band was this entertaining.

I fucking lost it at the donuts

regodus

Reaction score
There is over 3 hours of footage for a 5 minute video. We will soon be releasing the bonus footage of the video. The plot is in depth for a music video which is why there are subtitles. After seeing all of the completely typical metal videos being put out these days we were all about not crossing our arms and putting on a mean face lol.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
^ Whoa didn't know you guys were on here! Who are you? Just spreading word about you guys! Looking forward to hanging out again soon!

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
just watched it again :)

It's simply impossible NOT to smile when watching it! :lol:
It must be in my personal top 3 when it comes to crazy funny videos :)

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
I expected the video to be awesome on account of all the comments I read, but man, the song is f'king awesomerrific(??)! I concur: This should be video of the year!

BTW, that line "Easy, Bro! The only thing you gotta shoot is our video!" and the guy pointing the gun at them... genius. :bowdown:

')