Explorin' mah 7-string options...

• Thread starter Nik
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
ibanez.shredder said:
Dude, i do actully know what im talking about when it comes to Dream Theater. First off, i said as far as i know he never uses acoustics. Then when i was looking for the live version, the live version was done in 2001, so it seemed crazy that he hadn't done ''a change of seasons'' live for 6 years. So i didn't bother to look on dreamtheater.net for the exact date. But when bostjan corrected me, i looked up the exact date it was released, and revised my theory. Also to say ALL Dream Theater acoustic parts are done on acoustic is bullshit. Both his Desert Storm and EBMM JPs have been used for SOME of their acoustic style parts.

The one and only performance of ACOS live in it's entirety was during the finale show for the SFAM tour.

And for the record, "ACOS" on the studio album was recorded using an Ibanez acoustic. I do not know the model #, but I've read this in more than one interview/article with JP himself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
bostjan- one last, quick question: how comfy is your AJ370? My main concern is how easy it is to hold and play knowing that it has a jumbo body and I won't be able to play it until I've already paid for it. How easy is it to get your arms around it and to access high notes? Low notes?

Thanks man,

:cool:

')