F/S 2000 Ibanez S7420FMTT

• Thread starter GonkulatedOne
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2000 model Ibanez S7420FMTT! It is the flame maple top model (as I am more then sure that anyone would know) in the blue/teal trans color. It is 100% stock. All electronics works perfectly. It does have a few nicks on the edges which seem to be common with a lot of them I have seen for sale. Sorry no case! Please e-mail me with any questions or for pictures. I can take as many as you like. To avoid scammers, you will have to e-mail me through Sevenstring.org! I am asking $600 fully shipped and insured to anywhere in the 48 states! Must sell soon! If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man, you'd problably get more interest if you just posted some pics here. Upload them to Photobucket & add the links. :yesway:

I'd love to snatch this up as a brother to my S7420BP, but I just dropped some cash on another guitar. Damn timing. :(

Good luck, man. I know several people on here would kill for this guitar.

smith10210

Reaction score
Damn I would have snagged it , but just bought a C7 :wallbash: Post some pics if you could would like to see it..GoodLuck

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I have tried to attach pictures and I also tried to put in links, but it say that sense I have not made 15 posts or more I can't attach links, and I don't know why I can't upload pictures. So, if anyone would like pictures I do have some and can e-mail them to you. Just e-mail me you e-mail address and I will get back with you ASAP. Also, I forgot to mention two things. The guitar has dot inlays not the waves. I bought this one because I was going to have different inlays put in and figured it would make it easier then the waves would. And second, I will sell to international buyers as well, but they will have to pay shipping. And the payment methods I except, for any buyers, are Postal Money Order, Money Transfer, or PayPal (preferred)! Thanks!

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
IbanezSmodel7string003.jpg

IbanezSmodel7string010.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks to JPMDan for helping me get some pictures up! Here are the two pictures I have right now. I took about 20 but it is 2:17AM and it is dark so lighting was limited. These were the best that showed more so the actual color of the guitar. I have seen many people who have taken pictures of theres and the flash always makes it look more like a aqua blue. The color is more so a trans teal, but is a very nice color. If anyone would like some better pictures please feel free to e-mail me! And thanks again for helping with the pictures!

Reaction score
I am lowering my asking price to $550 shipped anywhere in the US and it will also include insurance! I just need to sell the guitar ASAP, so if anyone is interested, I will let it got for $550 shipped! Let me know. Thanks!

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
holy fuck. This is the first time i've ever been hit with one of those urges to buy something right on the spot. I was just thinking today about how i would love a 7-string S of that color, but i didn't know if a flame maple one was available.

I might just have to get back to you on this in two weeks if you haven't sold it by then.

Reaction score
OK! Now I am in real need of money so I am lowering the price one last time. I will now let the guitar go for $500 shipped! So, if anyone is interested please e-mail me. Thanks.

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
Give me a bit to think, I'm pretty sure I could afford this but I need to check my funds, I'm very interested in this because I love S series guitars.

Snave

Reaction score
It's been almost a month since I heard from him...email problems, he said a while ago.

Reaction score
Thanks to all the members who have e-mailed me about the guitar. This just to let everyone know that has been sold! It was sold on ebay like 2-3 weeks ago! Thanks for the interest, but keep checking eBay. They are going for $480-550, so you can pick up one for a great price when they come up! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')