F.S.:Jackson Kelly 7

• Thread starter guitar_player4_2_0
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitar_player4_2_0

Reaction score
I am selling my Jackson Kelly 7. :shred: It comes with a hardshell case is good condition. Guitar is black, with minor paint chips around the edges. Neck is good, but it could use a fret job. Stock pickups and electronics, although at the moment I have the tone knob removed, but I can put it back in upon request. I will post pics tomorrow, and a link to the ebay auction. This baby needs to go! $330 plus shipping. Thanks!:hbang:

Mike:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
if its neckthru (which i know it isnt lol) ill take it.. but bolt-on, nah

NiMH

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling my Jackson Kelly 7. :shred: It comes with a hardshell case is good condition. Guitar is black, with minor paint chips around the edges. Neck is good, but it could use a fret job. Stock pickups and electronics, although at the moment I have the tone knob removed, but I can put it back in upon request. I will post pics tomorrow, and a link to the ebay auction. This baby needs to go! $330 plus shipping. Thanks!:hbang:

Mike:metal:

Been looking for a 7 string Kelly. I'll seriously take it if you can provide me with pics dude.

Black Watch

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a purple KE-7 with a reverse headstock - the pickups in these are fairly sad (IMHO), but I love the way mine plays. Plus I am a big fan of Kellys.

Hopefully I can spring for some new coil work in a few months.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious... the date of the other thread is 1/25/07. So you just bought it and are selling it off five days later? What happened?

*EDIT - Nevermind, just read through your other thread and saw you bought another 7 string ;)

Rev.

Smokes35

Reaction score
sssssssssold to me! buy it now!

and if u dont mind, put that knobby back in, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')