F/S: S7420 with upgrades (EMG's, Lo Pro)

• Thread starter jforsythe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
For sale: Ibanez S7420. Upgraded to Lo Pro Edge7 bridge. EMG 707's in bridge and neck. Bridge is blocked and no trem bar was provided by previous owner. Neck is super thin; much thinner than my other S7420. The guitar has some wear on the back and edges.

I bought this guitar from SS.org member chest rockwell a month ago. The neck is too thin for my liking and I already have another S7420 with the perfect neck for me. For pictures, check out the chest's post here.

$650 shipped including paypal fees. PM me if interested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake. I secure an S7420 after this one goes, and this one comes back up. :lol:

Maybe I'll buy two! :idea:

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
Not interested in trades. The bridge has a wood block; according to the previous owner, it is easily convertible back to floating. The frets are in fine condition. I wasn't going to include the case, but if interested I'll do the guitar with the case for $675. This is a brand-new Ibby Prestige case.

yetti

Thrashsquatch
Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: nevermind, saw the other thread. delete this post.

ToneUniverse

Reaction score
Thank you Josh!! What a cool cat to deal with. Definitely recommended!

GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')