Fake JEM?

• Thread starter JoshuaKaroshi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DslDwg

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind at all if Ibanez added the color combonation to their catalog.

Cheap JEMs and China are a recipe for Knock-offs. If you just want a cheap guitar that looks similar to a JEM go for it but don't be disapointed or shocked when it's not actually an Ibanez.

Even a beat to shit JEM on Ebay is usually 1000-1500

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
gotta admit though, as far as looks, it looks better than most of the other fakes ive seen lol. still would never buy it.

Reaction score
^ Yeah I noticed that too.

Im starting to see more and more flaws with this thing. Pretty amusing actually :lol:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
It's hard to tell at a glance, but if you pay close attention it's definitely a fake, no doubt.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
It's hard to tell at a glance, but if you pay close attention it's definitely a fake, no doubt.

Hard to tell from a glance? A glance is all it takes!

This is one of the worst fakes I've ever seen. For fucks sake, it's not even the right color! There are a billion things wrong with this guitar. In fact, there's nothing RIGHT on it.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
I am NOT an expert at picking out fakes, and LOLED immediately!

Just even the way "team j craft" looks on the back of the headstock is NOTHING like a real TJC. Anyways, I love these threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')