Fallout 3

• Thread starter Steve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sethh

ss.org SpongeBob
Reaction score
Fuck yeah Fallout 2 is one of the best games ever i played through it again not that long ago. I seriously cant wait to get my hands on this game. Ive not been this excited about a game coming out since i completed final fantasy 7 and heard FF8 was in production!

ditto :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

estabon37

Melodica Attack!
Reaction score
Yeah, we don't have it in Australia yet (unless somebody's holding out on me - BLOOD!:mad:) so I've not experienced the joy yet.

I've been playing through Fallout 1 a few times a year for a decade now - love it. Fallout 2 took me longer to get into coz a) couldn't find the fuckin game in my shitbox small town and b) I was so used to Fallout 1 that by the time I got my hands on 2 it scared me a little.

Once I got used to 2 though....I disappeared from society a little. Pretty sure I've "beaten" that game a good dozen times now. It never really comes off the same way coz of the intricate storylines and characters though. That's all I want out of 3 - a different experience every time I play it. I found that didn't really happen with Morrowind or Oblivion, but that's just coz I like to play those games as "me". I find it hard to make decisions in those games that I genuinely wouldn't make in my real life - a testament to how much I get into it I guess.

Once I get my mitts on Fallout 3 nobody will be seeing me for a long time. FUCK YEAH!:hbang:

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
:lol: What the fuck? I said "Activision"? I went and edited that out. I was thinking Interplay and for some bizarre reason I wrote Activision. :ugh: It's embarassing, but not embarassing that I didn't know it was Interplay, but embarassing that I wrote Activision while I was thinking "Interplay." Almost like my fingers are ignoring my brain...

At least you didn't say EA or Ubisoft. :lol:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I got Fallout 3 last night.. and couldn't even play it. No time! Too many games, and exams, and work. :(

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
So I've played the game for over 12 hours now :lol: and I got to say it keeps getting more and more awesome as it goes on. One thing that bums me though is the selection of weapons. Don't get me wrong, there are some pretty cool ones, but I was a big fan of the Gauss Pistol and Rifle and they aren't in this, I think if Bethesda releases expansions I wanna see those in there, as well as a wider variety of assault rifles/shotguns/etc. I liked the sheer variety of weapons in Fallout 2, and 3 would be perfect if it had as vast a collection. Also, the random easter eggs in Fallout 2 (Stargate, Star Trek ship, cursed dog) were awesome, and I'd like to see more stuff like that, as some is there but a little more couldn't hurt.

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome. So awesome that it's cutting into my sleep. Thankfully my assignments for the week are finished :yesway:

I built my first character the way I used to make my Fallout 1 and 2 characters, and it didn't work out at all :lol: But my second character is doing great!

ILdÐÆMcº³

Reaction score
Would some of you please take some screenshots of awesome?

Pretty please?

:pray:

Here is a screen shot of my character.

a815812e9f.jpg

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
Medium over here :(

Oh well, still looks pretty good. And really, the gameplay is what's important. :D

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
will be getting this off steam soonish! been waiting on this game for a very fucking long time!! lol its going to be awsome, i just know it! fall out style mixed with the the genious of the people that made oblivion (and elder scrolls in general!!) ohhh god!!
I gotta finish far cry 2 first though! Its always around the same time all these great games are released, i buy them all, and never get too finish them because i get started then buy something else great, and then i just don't have time to do it because i sorta lost focus on what each games about lol

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to own it. This, gears of war 1+2, stalker (the expansion one..) and spore.

And i too will get to play it on ultra high :chris:

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
Just got a really good paying job, and i will have an EXTREME PC gaming rig with EXTREME audio editing WOOT

and i will OWN YOU ALL in the graphics department MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Just got a really good paying job, and i will have an EXTREME PC gaming rig with EXTREME audio editing WOOT

and i will OWN YOU ALL in the graphics department MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.....My PWNage totally PWNs your PWNage. :lol:

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Finally got around to playing it yesterday (Fable 2 has been taking up all my time lately) and I was really impressed. Not even really messing with the main storyline, just sort of wandering around gathering ammo and doing little sidequests is fun. :yesway:

')