Fan of BOO?/epic solos?/fat riffs? New tune I wrote :)

• Thread starter skeletor88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feilong29

Reaction score
Dude, that was AWESOME! I would love to have chops like yours one day... feel free to advise me on how I can obtain holy fingers like yours! Looking forward to more stuff.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Dude, that was AWESOME! I would love to have chops like yours one day... feel free to advise me on how I can obtain holy fingers like yours! Looking forward to more stuff.

Hahah I'm not sure how to answer this. Just practice lots I guess.. I don't really try to play fast a lot, I focus on really refining my technique and phrasing. I thinks it's important to have good control over bends and getting a nice vibrato before playing a million notes a second. I can do some fast stuff but it's usually just sweeping, tapping or a short burst of alt picking. Thanks a lot for checking it out dude :)

feilong29

Reaction score
Hahah I'm not sure how to answer this. Just practice lots I guess.. I don't really try to play fast a lot, I focus on really refining my technique and phrasing. I thinks it's important to have good control over bends and getting a nice vibrato before playing a million notes a second. I can do some fast stuff but it's usually just sweeping, tapping or a short burst of alt picking. Thanks a lot for checking it out dude :)

For sure bro and seriously, put out a solo album bro! This stuff is the material of the future for guitarist.

piggins411

Reaction score
I usually get really tired of all the djent that pops up here, but this is really awesome. Doesn't sound exactly like all of the others

Reaction score
Dat muthafuckin' solo. The BOO influence is definitely there, but to keep it real(I might get bashed for this by fanboys), I liked it better than BOO stuff. Please, for the love of the land down unduh, put out an album/ep/whatevs soon.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Wow thanks heaps dudes. Yeah I have a lot of little EP's I want to release over the next few years. Lots of different styles. Basically so far I want to do a hard hitting death metal cd in the style of hour of penance/Vader/decapitated, a Gothenburg/melodic death cd like Soilwork/Fear My Thoughts/Mors Principium Est, and a futuristic "djenty" style cd like this stuff with lots of guitar work.

Should be fun:)

Djentleguy

Reaction score
I usually get really tired of all the djent that pops up here, but this is really awesome. Doesn't sound exactly like all of the others

True. But I can also agree that this is different and and nicer than all the others.

Purelojik

Reaction score
dude i dont think its generic at all. i love this. its liek a blend of erra, sikth and boo. its great

Latest posts

')