Fanned Fret Artinger

• Thread starter shadscbr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadscbr

Reaction score
Any new photo?

I wish!!! I just spoke with Matt last week, and my baby is still hung up in finish. As soon as I get the first pic with some finish on it, you guys will be the first to see it. I have to say, i've really been gassing hard for this lately, I hope to see some pics soon.

Thanks for checking in :)

Shad

Aurochs34

SDMF, mofos
Reaction score
Not sure why I'm always the last guy to the party, but this thing is utterly gorgeous. As has been said, your taste is fine, indeed!

EXCITED OVER HERE!! :wallbash: :D

Bouillestfu

Reaction score
I remember Mat had a Classical 7 on hand that I almost bought. It had that exact same headstock. Still in love with it.

shadscbr

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone :yesway:

It's funny how a couple years can go by and you manage to stay relaxed about delivery dates, then, periodically, your internal clock/alarm goes off, and the anticipation totally maxes out....in the end, i'm no more evolved than a 6 year old at xmas :agreed:

I will post pics as soon as my birthday wish kicks in :)

Shad

shadscbr

Reaction score
Yes, we have progress my friends :hbang:

Here are a couple update shots Matt just sent me. Hopefully he will send me some glam shots later on, but for now...here she is :)

I just sent in the final payment, I'm going to drive up to Matts shop next Friday morning and pick her up...i'm pretty much bursting with anticipation right now. In the beginning, I asked Matt to give it Maximum Artingeristic Qualities...IMHO, he really MAQ'd it out :yesway:

P1150322_zps3b9c8b4b.jpg

headstock1_zpsdb914970.jpg

I'll post a proper ngd with my own pics next weekend.

Shad

')